Thread: Spare holster screws?

Spare holster screws?

I swear that one of our supporting holster makers used to offer 'bag o screws' or something similar.

Now that I need bag o screws, I of course can't find it.

I know someone had posted up a source for pieces and parts in general, like for people making their own stuff, but I can't find that either.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    I swear that one of our supporting holster makers used to offer 'bag o screws' or something similar.

Now that I need bag o screws, I of course can't find it.

I know someone had posted up a source for pieces and parts in general, like for people making their own stuff, but I can't find that either.
    I bought a bag of black Chicago screws and caps (or whatever the socket end is called) from Amazon not long ago.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    Could it be http://diyholster.com/ ?

I got a bag from Comp Tac years ago. No idea if they still offer parts or not.

Ace hardware has Chicago screws I believe. Others may, or Tandy Leather if theres one around. I know Ive seen them at the local Ace though.
    Pro Biscuit

Went down this path earlier this year, needed 1 stainless thumb screw (w/ knurled head) for my Stoeger BOSS game holster.

Only option I could find was buying 2 replacement thumb screws from Stoeger for $9.95+ shipping, never found an alternative but wish there was a less expensive option.

I've got a few options. Shoot me an email with whatcha need.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Thanks everyone.

I love this place.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    I have used them, and holsterbuilder.com. both are great companies.

User Tag List