Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SVI Infinity “cowitness” 2011

How do you build one of these with their Gunbuilder tool?

In particular, I was looking for the option for the thumb shield, and could not find a base that would give that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod-13 View Post
    How do you build one of these with their Gunbuilder tool?

In particular, I was looking for the option for the thumb shield, and could not find a base that would give that option.
    It’s a yes or no option about 1/2 way down in most the options

I wanna be like Duke when I grow up... Seriously slick, hope you post lots of pics

Quote Originally Posted by Zman001 View Post
    Why have front slide serrations on the frame? Isn't that counterproductive?
    I am curious as well. My preferred method of racking is from the front, over the top. If I get a bit of finger on the dust cover, I want it to be smooth.

Well the 2 pistols I specd out came to just under $8k each

The factory was very welcoming in regards to time and questions. If you’re in their area you should call and stop by.

I do have pause about the aspect of building such a pistol based around the footprint of an optic that trijicon may change with no notice.
    Last edited by Duke; 10-19-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post

The factory was very welcoming in regards to time and questions. If you’re in their area you should call and stop by.

I do have pause about the aspect of building such a pistol based around the footprint of an optic that trijicon may change with no notice.
    Holosun 508T. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Holosun 508T. Seriously.
    Negative

It’s a yes or no option about 1/2 way down in most the options
    It is called "thumbshield" and it is only on the pages for some of the widebody options.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod-13 View Post
    It is called "thumbshield" and it is only on the pages for some of the widebody options.
    No one is arguing whats it’s named.

Call Casey or anyone at infinity, I bet they’ll put it on every one you can afford to buy
    Last edited by Duke; 10-21-2019 at 08:50 AM.

@Duke this thread's *only* 3yrs. old but I'm planning on a Thrs. visit to SVI/Infinity, did your build w/ them ever happen etc?

User Tag List