Thread: Joined the Dayton Special Club today

Joined the Dayton Special Club today

No box, pretty decent shape and its one of the last 200 or so from 1968. I really wanted the one up on GunBroker, but it's twice the price. That leaves for cash for ammo. I was never a Smif fan back when revolvers were common. Now I have 7.

Went out to the backyard range and put 1/2 box of Federal 158 gr. down range. What a sweet trigger!!
    Planning new shoes for it and my birth year gun (1950 K22). I have 2 blocks of Black line Spalted Maple which will look so
    good on them.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Name:  7680EBA9-D114-4350-84BA-7F8A8FC992DC.jpeg
Views: 377
Size:  49.6 KB

You can’t post a Dayton Special post without pictures. I’m sorry, but you need to be banned.

😎
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Name:  7680EBA9-D114-4350-84BA-7F8A8FC992DC.jpeg
Views: 377
Size:  49.6 KB

You can’t post a Dayton Special post without pictures. I’m sorry, but you need to be banned.

😎
    All you had to do was ask.

Name:  kissclipart-cool-stewie-griffin-clipart-stewie-griffin-peter-g-df989b45489fad69.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  48.2 KB
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

User Tag List