Thread: Picked up a Springfield XDE 45

Picked up a Springfield XDE 45

After shopping around, I figured the little XDE fit the bill and I will say, it’s a nice little shooter. Lot better than I thought it would be, being this small and in 45.

Put a hundred rounds through it today. The first DA pull is nice. I don’t remember what the exact weight of it is but it feels the same as my PX4’s. Really no complaints so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad you like the new pistol! Does this pistol squirm around in your hand when fired? I had a Sig P245 decades ago. It had a 6 round magazine, so the grip didn't offer a big enough area for all my fingers to go. As a result, every time I fired the pistol I had to re-establish my grip since the pistol tended to squirm in my hand after each shot. No matter how I tried to hold the pistol, I never felt like I was capable to getting off a string of rapid shots in an accurate manner. Ended up selling the pistol.

No, it doesn’t squirm at all, surprisingly enough. Feels really nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Got me a new DeSantis nemesis holster for pocket carry waiting on me at home but I’m really hoping this custom kydex holster works out good. Even gonna get it molded for this rail laser.

Vending Machine Operator
    New gun days are always nice.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    New gun days are always nice.
    Yes they are. Lol. I’m looking forward to getting my custom made Bare Arms holster for it. I have a green ArmaLaser rail laser with the Grip Touch switch system, and a rubberized Talon Grip waiting at home to put on this weekend.

User Tag List