Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSA: Beretta M9A3 Slides available at Brownells

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    It's quite a bit more expensive than the advertised M9A3 slide and it's perpetually out of stock.
    I have never in fact seen it in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I have never in fact seen it in stock.
    To repeat myself: Brownells has G-conversions in stock on their website for 55 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    To repeat myself: Brownells has G-conversions in stock on their website for 55 bucks.
    prices on the G conversion are coming down
    MGW has them for $43 and CTD has them for $41.49

I think he meant that the stainless Vertec slides are never in stock on the Beretta website. It's been showing out of stock on their website for at least the last year.

When I went looking for a Vertec slide last year, I found one in Bruniton finish on Optics Planet. I put a G conversion kit on that slide and now have no idea what I want to do with it, but at the time that I bought it, I was sure that I needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFries View Post
    I think he meant that the stainless Vertec slides are never in stock on the Beretta website. It's been showing out of stock on their website for at least the last year.

When I went looking for a Vertec slide last year, I found one in Bruniton finish on Optics Planet. I put a G conversion kit on that slide and now have no idea what I want to do with it, but at the time that I bought it, I was sure that I needed it.
    I'm fairly certain I'm going to feel the same way about the two M9A3 slides I just bought.

I'm fairly certain I'm going to feel the same way about the two M9A3 slides I just bought.
    I wonder if Beretta USA sells stripped frames?

Not at this time. Getting major manufacturers to sell stripped frames is kind of difficult since it's a serialized part and whatnot. I'm still hoping that they sell bare APX chassis someday.

accidental double post
    Last edited by jetfire; 10-15-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Great to know, I was referring to the slides however.

My M9A3 slide came if from Brownelles today (a super nice treat upon returning from a 5 day Disneyland trip with the family since the souvenirs at Galaxy's edge were too expensive). As Borat would say - "It's a very nice....."

Site Supporter
    No we do not. Unlikely to change in the near future, although I'd love to offer them like AR Lowers.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

User Tag List