Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA: Beretta M9A3 Slides available at Brownells

PSA: Beretta M9A3 Slides available at Brownells

Brownells is selling assembled M9A3 slides with night sights for $233. One of the reviews said it fit his standard 92FS. If you were considering paying to have night sights pinned or tritium added to your standard slide this might be a better value, especially if you can wait for the next 10% off coupon code.

Now if only someone would make an 80% 92FS frame!

Quote Originally Posted by mkmckinley View Post
    Brownells is selling assembled M9A3 slides with night sights for $233. One of the reviews said it fit his standard 92FS. If you were considering paying to have night sights pinned or tritium added to your standard slide this might be a better value, especially if you can wait for the next 10% off coupon code.

Sweet. Hope they keep them in stock. Looks like they are flat earth color.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod107999.aspx

Correct FDE. Thanks for providing the link, that was an oversight on my part.

Any idea if the M9A3 FDE is paint or like a PVD?

I’m really interested in the 9x21 version they have listed as out of stock as well!
    Last edited by Super77; 10-11-2019 at 04:40 AM.

Welp there goes 500 bucks out the door. Two slides to upgrade my M9 and 92FS, plus a G-lever kit. You know, because my M9s need a refresh.

Any idea if the M9A3 FDE is paint or like a PVD?
    Pretty sure it is Cerakote. Still better than the Bruniton finish though in my opinion.

Code M8Y should take $20 off, if it still works.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Sweet!!!

Of course this happens when I'm trying to save for a new AK and a M9A1 with night sights (supposedly they are still available) and oh yeah - taking the family to Disneyland.......

So do I pick up one of these and try to find a M9A1 cheap (not likely here in my market) or just stay the course........

But hell, with a weekend deal of 10% and free shipping one of these slides isn't much more than it used to cost to send a slide into tool-tech for nightsights.....

There is just no end to things I want to spend money on but unfortunately don't have a central bank at my disposal......
    Last edited by Suvorov; 10-11-2019 at 11:46 AM.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Screw it! It's done......

It would be nice if this became a regular stock item but I doubt it given that Beretta didn't get the contract and if I didn't jump now I'd just be kicking myself later.

Quote Originally Posted by 357carbine View Post
    Code M8Y should take $20 off, if it still works.
    Yep - it still works. Thanks! Beers on me if we ever meet. With my pricing, the code and free shipping the price came to less than $200.

Thanks for the code!

FWIW I have had this slide on back order since February. I don’t think it will last or be a regular item.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Screw it! It's done......
    That's my rule on Beretta parts when on sale. I'll use them all eventually.

Now I can upgrade my LTT M9 into an LTT M9A3G.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

User Tag List