Thread: Lee Weems: Standing Your Ground, 2/29/20, Murfreesboro TN

Lee Weems: Standing Your Ground, 2/29/20, Murfreesboro TN

Registration & Info Link

“Stand your ground” isn't a magic phrase that transforms a use of force into a lawful use of force. This class explores the dynamics of deadly force encounters to include the reasonable man doctrine, the lawful use of force, interacting with responding officers, and more.Lee Weems combines two decades of law enforcement experience along with his education from places such as the Force Science Institute, the Law of Self Defense Instructor Program, the Massad Ayoob Group Deadly Force Instructor certification course, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers Use of Force Instructor Training Program, and many others to create the content for this presentation.
    Tuition for this class is $50.00.
    Students who also attend the Critical Pistol Skills class being taught on 2/29/20 may attend this class for only $25. Please contact the instructor at lee@firstpersonsafety.com for a discount code this offer after you have registered for Critical Pistol Skills.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

The Critical Pistol Skills class is sold out, but we still have a few spots in the Standing Your Ground class.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List