Thread: Lee Weems: Critical Pistol Skills, 2/29/20, Woodbury TN

Lee Weems: Critical Pistol Skills, 2/29/20, Woodbury TN

Registration & Info Link

Woodbury is near Murfreesboro.

Course Content: This 300 round course develops the skills needed to successfully operate a pistol with either hand. Students will learn through a progression of freestyle and dominant hand only drills to ultimately draw, reload, and clear malfunctions using only their non-dominant hand. It is much more convenient to learn how to do this on the range than to have to figure it out under incoming fire.
    Prerequisite: This is not a course for the first time student. Enrollment is limited to students who have already completed training from a recognized instructor that included drawing, reloading, etc, under time constraints. Graduates from a law enforcement academy, IDPA Sharpshooter class or USPSA C-class shooters or higher will also be accepted. Other students may be admitted with approval from the instructor. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Tuition: $100
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Bump. Three spots open.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

This class is sold out. You can get on the waitlist.

User Tag List