Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Synagogue shooting in Germany

"Far right" getting the initial blame.

CWM11B
    My first guess was a member of the religion of peace. It is being reported the shooter is a native and neo nazi. Same difference to me. If you believe an entire people need to be eradicated based on where they worship, you've made my "face shooting worthy" list
    Last edited by CWM11B; 10-09-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Facts seem thin on this. Is this a situation where armed security thwarted the attack? If so, that would be useful to know.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    From BBC News:

Apparently, whatever the guy threw didn't explode. Some witnesses are reporting an "assault rifle" rather than an SMG, so I guess that's code for "scary looking gun".
    There are some screenshots floating around from the Twitch livestream that seem to indicate that the shooter used a home-made slam fire shotgun.

The most recent photos appear to show a botched Luty and a homemade slamfire shotgun being wielded by apparent Nazi/Nazi-adjecent turds.

Targeting an unarmed (it goes without saying in Germany) group of worshippers on a holy day... some people need their birth certificates summarily revoked.

Hoping the local community rallies around the templegoers and their families.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Now confirmed as a 27-year-old German citizen with right-wing/neo-Nazi political background. He supposedly livestreamed the attack via a camera on his helmet.
    Last edited by javemtr; 10-09-2019 at 04:33 PM.

If I am reading things correctly, the attacker did not, or could not, get inside the synagogue, and had to settle for harming people outside, nearby.

We live within walking distance of two synagogues, one to our north, and one to our south, and I am always a bit more careful during Yom Kippur. “Careful” includes such things as wearing a full-sized pistol all day, even at home.
    Last edited by Rex G; 10-09-2019 at 08:58 PM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Got some videos via Watssup, got no clue how to load here from my phone.

Simong.

Quote Originally Posted by JRV View Post
    Luty and a homemade slamfire shotgun
    Afraid to search those terms and wind up on some list -- what is a luty and slamfire shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Afraid to search those terms and wind up on some list -- what is a luty and slamfire shotgun?
    This is a “safe” article on the Luty, it’s a DIY machine gun. This particular one in the article is a semi auto version so no worries.
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ts-photos/amp/

As for a slamfire shotgun, very self explanatory if you aren’t familiar. Imagine having any type of gun with the firing pin protruding out for whatever reason and then loading a live round in the chamber. DIY slamfire shotguns work on this same principle
    Name:  9127AB30-C57F-4884-B59F-57DD8431D3BE.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  64.8 KB

User Tag List