Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synagogue shooting in Germany

Synagogue shooting in Germany

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9148791.html

At least two people have been shot dead near a synagogue in the German city of Halle.

The Bild newspaper reported that the attacker used a submachine gun in the assault, and threw a hand grenade into the cemetery.

The attack came during Yom Kippur, a Jewish religious festival that sees observers fast and pray at synagogues to atone for sins.

Halle's main railway station was shut as the operation continued.

The attack came two days after a hijacked lorry was rammed into cars in Limburg, near Frankfurt.
    #RESIST

makes sense. Yom Kiippur
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Aren't submachine guns and grenades verboten in Deutschland?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    From BBC News:

At least two people have been killed in a shooting in the eastern German city of Halle, police say.

One person was arrested, police said, but other suspects were believed to have fled the Paulus area in a vehicle.

Witnesses said one gunman was wearing military camouflage and carrying several weapons.

A second shooting was then reported in Landsberg, some 15km (9 miles) east of the city. It was not clear if the incidents were connected.
    Apparently, whatever the guy threw didn't explode. Some witnesses are reporting an "assault rifle" rather than an SMG, so I guess that's code for "scary looking gun".
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Aren't submachine guns and grenades verboten in Deutschland?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but since it's a report from a journalist, good chance it was a semi-auto and a low-grade IED.

It's hard for me to imagine being a Jew in Germany.

(I totally understand it's decades later, different generation etc...there's just too much history, carnage and baggage for me to wrap my head around. That said, I admire those with such fortitude even if I can't fathom it on a personal level.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    It's hard for me to imagine being a Jew in Germany.

(I totally understand it's decades later, different generation etc...there's just too much history, carnage and baggage for me to wrap my head around. That said, I admire those with such fortitude even if I can't fathom it on a personal level.)
    You mean now that Germany is on it’s way to being a Muslim majority nation ?

Site Supporter
    From what I've read, it's worse in France than in Germany. That may be partly due to the immigration of mainly Arab North Africans into France from former French colonies since the 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You mean now that Germany is on it’s way to being a Muslim majority nation ?
    Take your pick.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List