Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yes, the cat is out of the bag. We are launching it today with the people that are on our customer list. Email going out shortly. We chose to put it up last night and get all the bugs worked out and updated so we did not run into any issues today.

We were able to make a few improvements to these guns that will make there way into the full-size guns as well. The first one is laser engraving on the slide to get rid of the role mark. Along with that update, we added the LTT logo at the rear of the slide. This will solve the role mark inconsistency that we have seen on some guns. Purely cosmetic, but an improvement none the less.

The three MecGar magazines are a big deal and I am pretty proud of that. The only reason there is a 15 round MecGar 92 Compact mag is because of this gun. That was a major deal with this gun for me and that got Beretta to start talking to MecGar. Believe it or not, those mag bottoms come from Beretta. They are actually working together on this project. For those of us that know the history here, this is a big deal.

The 18 round MecGar mags will also make their way into the full-size Elite soon as well.

There is also going to be an improvement on the front sight. The stake is now going to come from the bottom like the 92A1. No more ugly stakes on the slide and front sight.

A quite note for some of you that plan on carrying the compact. The standard 15 round Beretta mag bottoms fit right on the MecGar 15 round compact mags and give you a lower profile overall height, it gets rid of the pinky lip on the mag bottom. Still totally shootable and just keep an 18 or 20 rounder for your reload. Just a heads up because that is the way I have my prototype set up. It helps quite a bit.

Please if you will keep this off social media for a few days. We want to give our customers on our mailing list the first dibs.

Of course, the plan was to post something here as soon as the email went out, but people are clearly watching the website.

Thanks for the support guys!
    Awesome job as usual thanks! BTW ... pre-order DONE!!! (With a few extras )

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Ordered a Compact.... Been waiting for this for a minute now... Thanks for making it happen EL...
    I was at EL’s course in Dallas this past weekend. (Which was great, BTW, as reflected in the several AARs posted here over the years, and I don’t have anything useful to add to those.) I do have the stock PX4CC, but brought my fairly recently acquired P07, which I’ve grown quite fond of. One of the other students had, among others, the PX4CC with all the upgrades - trigger job, NP3 including on mags, Boresight stippling, 92 decocking lever on the left side, etc., and after he switched to another gun he let me borrow it for a few hours.

Oh my! What a beautifully feeling and shooting gun, and a work of art to boot. I talked to EL about getting the same upgrades to mine and it was on my list for the weekend to email LTT to get things arranged. Then this comes along and now I’m on the train for the maxed out 92 Compact.

The PX4CC upgrades will have to wait for another healthy expense reimbursement check or two; typically, 20% of these is skimmed to pay off the stealth credit card bill that comes to my office, thus bypassing Mrs. Wyoming who suffers from the ailment characterized by a tendency to think that one’s spouse has a sufficient number of firearms. Better than a cocaine or gambling habit, I say.

The purpose of this pre-order is to help us and Beretta understand the Compact and Centurion break down for production. They are both being built as we speak, but we are guessing at the numbers for each.
    Ha ha, jokes on you then. I just preordered both. 😅😥😭

So the new LTT elites will begin shipping with 18 round mags and new staking? Will the also get the new logo lasered onto the slide? Are there any other things that will be incorporated into the full size LTT Elite?
    Thank you, @LangdonTactical.

You cant put a dot on a 92... I keep telling myself that so I dont buy one...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    God help me if that becomes a thing. I have a PX4 at LTT for the optic cut right now.

For now it's a CZ P-09 for my full size carry. When it gets back, the PX4/RMR will be my compact carry option.
    Last edited by David S.; 10-10-2019 at 08:44 AM.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post

Well, you can put one on there, but it is not a correct setup. We are working on it, there are some big hurdles to get around on the 92, but we have some really good ideas. We have been chopping up slides like they are free trying to nail it down
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Well, you can put one on there, but it is not a correct setup. We are working on it, there are some big hurdles to get around on the 92, but we have some really good ideas. We have been chopping up slides like they are free trying to nail it down
    You really arent helping... [emoji23]

Student

Ernest, you're really awesome.

We have been chopping up slides like they are free trying to nail it down
    Get 'dem Beretta engineers on that, man! I'm surprised that Beretta didn't come up with some kind of solution for the MHS when they came out with the M9A3. They must have been thinking about it somewhat then.

A Beretta 92 with a slide that could mount a dot would be a game-changer - don't you think so @Grey?

User Tag List