Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

The cool thing about the LTT Centurion, is it is a proven carry gun in a compact size that shoots like a race gun.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Is anyone running a LTT Compact RDO? I’m planning to buy one if I can get a couple of things sold first and am curious how people are liking them. I love my LTT Elite full-size.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I’m astounded by the accuracy, reliability, and shootability of my Centurion. My SiG P225a1 is also a fine TDA pistol. Between the two, I’m going DA/SA for most of my purposes and mostly divesting from my striker fired pistols.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Is anyone running a LTT Compact RDO? I’m planning to buy one if I can get a couple of things sold first and am curious how people are liking them. I love my LTT Elite full-size.
    They're fine. I had several rounds into mine before I sent my slides in as soon as the orders were open, and now I'm a couple thousand rounds in so far now that they have RMRs on 'em.

I somewhat regret letting go of my full size LTTs, but while I had no problems concealing them, I do wonder if the dimensions of the optic would have changed that.

Apologies if this has been answered already, but I didn't see it.

Will the Springer Precision 140mm magazine extension for the 18-round Mecgar mags also fit the 15-round Mecgar compact mags?

FYI, the RDO LTT Centurion/Compact slide is now selectable for order.

https://www.langdontactical.com/92-e...t-ready-slide/

I hope that I'm not being old news, but I know what I'm going to get myself for Christmas .
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

I am going to order an RDO centurion this week.

Would appreciate opinions on the NP3 and on the Carry Bevel options. I prefer all black, but if NP3 is really better for a daily carry gun, then so be it. I also prefer original anodized finish, but if the Carry Bevel is recommended especially to prevent slide by for large hands, Cerekote it will be.

Thanks!

Decision made after handling the 3 guns at my LGS.

Carry bevel all the way. It’s remarkable. Unfortunately they did not have an RDO version in stock so the wait begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Decision made after handling the 3 guns at my LGS.

Carry bevel all the way. It’s remarkable. Unfortunately they did not have an RDO version in stock so the wait begins.
    Your local store had carry bevel LTT in stock? Man where do you live?
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Your local store had carry bevel LTT in stock? Man where do you live?
    Massachusetts, of all places.

They have 2 centurions in stock: a carry bevel with standard sights and an np3 rdo.

User Tag List