Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    My carry bevel compact has a FedEx tracking number. Hopefully she’s here Wednesday. Yay. Pix to follow, of course.

LTT Compact

Got my compact out to the backyard ( range ) for the second time today. Shot a BillDrill 2 in 11.56 from the leather. Like the full size they are great guns!!
    Thanks Earnest and Aimee !!!Name:  9B30FC1F-2239-4EB1-94BE-445D584F8AE4.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  57.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by retdusm View Post
    Got my compact out to the backyard ( range ) for the second time today. Shot a BillDrill 2 in 11.56 from the leather. Like the full size they are great guns!!
    Thanks Earnest and Aimee !!!Name:  9B30FC1F-2239-4EB1-94BE-445D584F8AE4.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  57.5 KB
    You are muzzling the camera.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

The Centurion has always been my favorite configuration 92. I have full size LTT 92 #5 and 9, with the full boat treatment including Spartan sights. They are great pistols.

Shooting the Centurion with a FO front, and what I believe is the Pepperoni rear, I can’t tell you how much more I like this sight configuration. The rear notch is deeper than the Spartan rear, and there is more light around the front FO, compared to the Spartan. For my eyes, that allows for better precision and speed!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You are muzzling the camera.
    It ain't the camera getting muzzled......

Hammertime
    Why not shirtless?

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    Why not shirtless?
    Screaming, so all the veins on his neck stand out ? That seemed like a thing here for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Screaming, so all the veins on his neck stand out ? That seemed like a thing here for a while.
    That lowbrow stuff stays in the STI thread, Beretta is uptown classy. I would wear a tie shooting the 92, if I didn’t think it would foul my AIWB draw.

I thought I would like the Spartan sights so much on the compact LTT I would have my full-size LTT changed from fiber optic to the Spartans but after using the Spartans on the compact I find myself in agreement with GJM. The thinner FOs suit my 67 year old eyes better with the Wilson Centurion sights next and the Brig Tac sights bringing up the rear.
    The lack of night sights used to concern me but after using the FOs in several night matches I found low light did not make FOs useless.Long ago a wise man said if you can’t see your sights you can’t I.D.the target so shooting isn’t possible.
    I always carry a flashlight and when I was working two. (Chasing a murder from bright sunshine outdoors to a pitch black basement and your partner asking if anyone has a light encourages those habits !)

That lowbrow stuff stays in the STI thread, Beretta is uptown classy. I would wear a tie shooting the 92, if I didn’t think it would foul my AIWB draw.
    Bow tie. Problem solved

User Tag List