Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    So kind of like the droids in Star Wars but with a much better Italian/Langdon design?
    Heh. Maybe. Although I still have my second pistol ever and she’s just an inox 92 from the last century (still beautiful and functional). For whatever reason, though I guess I’m a bit of an animist and all my cars, the sport bike, and the car hauler all have conventional names, I’ve just always felt like the firearms had serial number names.

Wish I’d been able to keep my first 92 which was also my first handgun. I can still remember most of her serial number, and how it felt going to that little gunshop in a small southern town to bring her home. I’ve still got a couple of her awb era 10 round mags and I use them for dry fire practice.

Maybe this is becoming a passion of the gun thread, but if so I’m good with it.

I just hung up with Aimee, and have a LTT Centurion on the way. Look forward to working with it!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I had my LTT fullsize out alongside a Gen5 17 the other day.

My draw-1st shot times were about the same, accuracy about the same to 15 yards, but past that, the LTT is definitely easier to shoot and I didn't have near the misses.

I've added an LTT to the cart on their website several times now only to chicken out. I'd probably have caved in a moment of weakness before now if I didn't have to also get a new damn holster as well as all mine are for brig tacs or 92A1's.

LTtElites

Don’t let the holster issue bother you.My LTT is resting in a Sparks 55BN on my belt that was made for one of my Brig Tacs.Fits fine! Put that pistols back in the cart!!
    Last edited by retdusm; 12-13-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    I've added an LTT to the cart on their website several times now only to chicken out. I'd probably have caved in a moment of weakness before now if I didn't have to also get a new damn holster as well as all mine are for brig tacs or 92A1's.
    It will likely fit fine in those holsters, depending on how the holster was made and who made it.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    Mine did not fit in my Raven Concealment 92A1. Go ahead and buy it, you’ll be happy you did!

First ten shots, out of the box at 15 yards offhand on the wind, with Ernest’s new Centurion.

Name:  DAD39F5D-C7ED-4EC2-84DF-863EA96FDD94.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  29.8 KB

Name:  17126AE3-6562-472E-A8C1-897DE4B1947B.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  71.7 KB

User Tag List