Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Quote Originally Posted by NuJudge View Post
    I wish it did not have the rail. Holstering it in a IWB leather holster seems to always take more force than the non-railed, and to push the slide back slightly, to the first hammer click if I do not have my thumb on the hammer as I holster. It also requires a different holster than the non-railed pistols. For a relatively deep concealment pistol, can you conceive of putting a light on its rail, and holstering all of that? I may have the rail removed from the Compact pistol I got from Langdon, and maybe the Centurion also. Maybe the rail belongs there on the full size.
    Why not just pick up a kydex IWB holster for a railed 92 compact? Pretty sure Langdon sells one that will work.
    Shoot more, post less...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    LTT Compact 92, D configuration, no rail -- my ideal double-stack 9mm S&W K-frame.
    That’s how I think of my PX4 D.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Why not just pick up a kydex IWB holster for a railed 92 compact? Pretty sure Langdon sells one that will work.
    My Kramer HH holsters made for railed 92s don’t have the problem nujudge described re holstering.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    That’s how I think of my PX4 D.
    I there a Compact version?
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    Ballistic Radio host John Johnston teased that he has the only 92D Elite LTT in existence just recently.

http://instagram.com/p/B5g5xUXgc0L/

-Cory
    So, this was just a fun project for John. He had someone on the inside at Beretta track down a 92D Vertec Slide. Then he sent me that along with a brand new Elite LTT. We converted it to D and did the trigger work. It has a 12# hammer spring in it, which works more reliably in the D because of the solid one-piece firing pin. On top of that when you take away the sear rubbing on the front of the hammer and all the polishing we do, the DA is crazy smooth and light. Barly 5 lbs depending on where you measure on the trigger. Anyway, it is a 16, 18 or 19 shot K-frame depending on which mag you use. Could be a 21 shot K Frame with the right mag.

There are no plans to build guns this way unless we get crushed with requests (and I don't mean you and your 5 buddies that would buy one right away if it was less than $600). I know some of you love the idea, but the numbers don't lie and if the market supported building D models, Beretta would still be making them and they would pull a pretty penny on the Police Trade-in market.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    LTT offered me free Kydex holsters. I've had two misadventures where a Centurion jacked itself out of a IWB Kydex holster at 3:00. I've decided that I really need retention such as a thumb-break, and I've only seen those on Leather holsters. If you know of a maker who puts something like a thumb-break on a Kydex holster, I will be the first person in line to buy one.
    Last edited by NuJudge; 12-03-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So, this was just a fun project for John. He had someone on the inside at Beretta track down a 92D Vertec Slide. Then he sent me that along with a brand new Elite LTT. We converted it to D and did the trigger work. It has a 12# hammer spring in it, which works more reliably in the D because of the solid one-piece firing pin. On top of that when you take away the sear rubbing on the front of the hammer and all the polishing we do, the DA is crazy smooth and light. Barly 5 lbs depending on where you measure on the trigger. Anyway, it is a 16, 18 or 19 shot K-frame depending on which mag you use. Could be a 21 shot K Frame with the right mag.

There are no plans to build guns this way unless we get crushed with requests (and I don't mean you and your 5 buddies that would buy one right away if it was less than $600). I know some of you love the idea, but the numbers don't lie and if the market supported building D models, Beretta would still be making them and they would pull a pretty penny on the Police Trade-in market.
    Very cool! Thank you for sharing.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    I there a Compact version?
    Not that I’m aware of.

Site Supporter

Thank you for this info.

This was mentioned earlier in the thread, is it possible to convert a 92FS to a 92D?

...There are no plans to build guns this way unless we get crushed with requests (and I don't mean you and your 5 buddies that would buy one right away if it was less than $600). I know some of you love the idea, but the numbers don't lie and if the market supported building D models, Beretta would still be making them and they would pull a pretty penny on the Police Trade-in market.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

User Tag List