Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Great news, Both the compact and the centurion now have regular pricing instead of pre order.
    I also receive an email from LTT that they are both available to order.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My understanding, from Ernest, is that Compact and Centurion frames and slides work together, but they don’t interchange with the full size.
    Again, not without the frame being modified (info can be found on the Beretta Forum).

Just got an email that my Compact will be shipping out tomorrow. Mine will only have the trigger job and optimized trigger bar.

Quote Originally Posted by mistertwo View Post
    Just got an email that my Compact will be shipping out tomorrow. Mine will only have the trigger job and optimized trigger bar.
    Congrats, I also received an email, mine ships out tomorrow also.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    Congrats, I also received an email, mine ships out tomorrow also.
    I'm waiting on a PX4 and LTT TJIAB for it to be delivered this week as well so double the LTT fun for me this week.

I should be getting my notice soon then! Are they shipping with the holsters?

Just received an email on my Centurion. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    I should be getting my notice soon then! Are they shipping with the holsters?
    It doesn't say anything about the holster, I emailed LTT about the shipping address as it was my address and they replied that was my receipt for payment and that a detailed receipt will be with my order that ships to to my ffl.

Please post your impressions of the new Centurian or Compact. I am seriously considering ordering a Centurian with a trigger job.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I was told I placed the first order for a compact, but since I requested the carry bevel I know it’ll be a while before I see her. I’m confident she will be worth the wait as her full size sisters were / are.
    Last edited by Medusa; 11-11-2019 at 08:53 PM.

User Tag List