Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Threads like this make me want to jump back into the Beretta 92 pool.....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Anyone else as surprised as I am about them releasing so soon? I thought after the Instagram photos were pulled that it was sign they were still a ways away.

Uhhhnnngggg.....

Everytime I see this and need to take my mouse away from the pre-order button...

Quote Originally Posted by DocSabo40 View Post
    These look incredible. Do we have any photos of either the Centurion or Compact with the carry bevel option? Those intrigue me greatly.
    In the full size thread, there is at least one with a carry bevel pictured. I looked it up before ordering, because I was seriously considering it on the Centurion. (ordered a plain with Spartan sights compact, because I have a TJIAB sitting here, as I expected to get a 92x while awaiting these). I didn't see enough benefit for me (doubt it would knock the PX4 out of its place, and it would hamper if I ever decided to use it as a competition gun).

Yup I'll be pre ordering a compact within the next few days fo sho.

And I just picked up the Wilson version. Had I known this was coming so soon I would have waited, oh, well. Mine will be going to LTT for a trigger job at least.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Both are made of superior material to better hold a trigger job, but the Langdon model allows for the super-short reset. The LTT models also come with a better finish (either NP3 or Duralube). Between the two, I recommend the LTT bar.
    Agreed. The difference is that the Wilson trigger bar allowed 92's to use very light hammer springs for amazing smooth and light trigger pulls--and the LTT bar has now improved on it. If you install itself yourself you might have to do some stoning/filing on the LTT bar, but it is worth it. Perhaps Wilson will improve its bar further but right now of these two excellent products I think the LTT is the best.

But then again I think LTT's trigger job in a bag is one of the greatest inventions in gun product history.

It is a great time to be a Beretta 92 owner.

Pre-ordered a Centurion with the the LTT trigger bar, trigger job and standard sights. There goes another $1100
    Shoot more, post less...

Ernest Langdon is a JERK!

Great to see the line-up expanding -- the LTT made a believer out of me.

I've read the write-ups and want to be sure: apart from the .5" length difference, the LTT and LTT Centurion are otherwise identical, yes?
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

User Tag List