Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Site Supporter
    Magazines? I just purchased a LTT Centurion. What are the best mags to get? My last Beretta 92F was my duty gun from 1985-1990 so I am a little rusty on what is best now.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    The mec gar 18 rounders are really good, in my experience and that of several here who also shoot a lot.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    The mec gar 18 rounders are really good, in my experience and that of several here who also shoot a lot.
    Thank you, I will check those out.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Magazines? I just purchased a LTT Centurion. What are the best mags to get? My last Beretta 92F was my duty gun from 1985-1990 so I am a little rusty on what is best now.

Those Mecgar 18's are hard to beat. They're a tad on the upper end pricewise, depending on where you find them. I've also got a heap of the factory Beretta 15's, and they're solid, too. Got most of them when Beretta was running pretty hefty sales online for around $15/each.

LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Local store has a new LTT Centurion for $712. I looked at it, but ended up buying the full size (same peice). I’ll probably pick up the Centurion, too for that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    LTT sent out an email that they are doing California compliant builds. Think that is pretty cool.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Whirlwind06; 02-07-2020 at 10:20 AM.

Site Supporter
    I've only 100ish rounds through my LTT Centurion. It's just a safe queen for the most part, at least for now. However, I realized the other day the thing is shooting mad left. At first I thought it was me, but it's not.

Suggested methodology for sight adjustment? Shoots 2-3" left at 15 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    I've only 100ish rounds through my LTT Centurion. It's just a safe queen for the most part, at least for now. However, I realized the other day the thing is shooting mad left. At first I thought it was me, but it's not.

Suggested methodology for sight adjustment? Shoots 2-3" left at 15 yards.
    Same on my 2nd.

Since I have a couple of these, I went ahead and got the Wheeler universal tool to adjust sights, which is the only one I've found that works around the decocker.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Site Supporter
    Same on my 2nd.

Since I have a couple of these, I went ahead and got the Wheeler universal tool to adjust sights, which is the only one I've found that works around the decocker.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    FWIW, the MGW tool has no issues with the decocker. Unfortunately it’s only suitable for the rear sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    FWIW, the MGW tool has no issues with the decocker. Unfortunately it’s only suitable for the rear sight.
    Which MGW tool? There are three of them.

User Tag List