Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

The three MecGar magazines are a big deal and I am pretty proud of that. The only reason there is a 15 round MecGar 92 Compact mag is because of this gun. That was a major deal with this gun for me and that got Beretta to start talking to MecGar. Believe it or not, those mag bottoms come from Beretta. They are actually working together on this project. For those of us that know the history here, this is a big deal.
    That is a HUGE deal. Well freakin' done!
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I'm still relatively Beretta stupid. I have a full size LTT Elite now. If I buy the compact, can I put the compact slide on my current frame and create a Centurion?
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    I'm still relatively Beretta stupid.

-0 I have a full size LTT Elite now. If I buy the compact, can I put the compact slide on my current frame and create a Centurion?
    Here is a nearly exhaustive Beretta resource. Specifically linking to the question you're asking.
    https://berettaforum.net/vb/showpost...2&postcount=33

It's doable, but not best for longevity. Compact and centurion frames have different length rails for the slide to run on. More travel and impact occurs when using different slides/frames.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 10-09-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Student
    Oh, I just got the email. Does this mean I need to order again?

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Oh, I just got the email. Does this mean I need to order again?
    No, we can plug in your free holster for you. Just send an email to sales@langdontactcial.com and tell us which holster of the two you want. We are doing a free holster for the first 300 pre-orders.

The purpose of this pre-order is to help us and Beretta understand the Compact and Centurion break down for production. They are both being built as we speak, but we are guessing at the numbers for each.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    Here is a nearly exhaustive Beretta resource. Specifically linking to the question you're asking.
    https://berettaforum.net/vb/showpost...2&postcount=33

It's doable, but not best for longevity. Compact and centurion frames have different length rails for the slide to run on. More travel and impact occurs when using different slides/frames.

-Cory
    Yes, and the extra travel helps with reliability on the faster speed of the lighter compact slide. Gives time for the next round in the mag to get in front of the slide. The Disassembly button is also different and not interchangeable with the full-size lever. It will fit, but not give proper clearance.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Ugh, this is like three more OT shifts that I have to work, now.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Both of them say 92G Elite right on the slide.

I really like the logo and the roll mark. My guess is that the "Elite LTT" roll mark on the full size was too big to fit on the shortened slides, so they went with the LTT logo by the safety. Classy look.
    I mentioned this in another post. It's not a roll mark, they are now going to be laser engraved.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 10-09-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I’m really excited for this.
    Last edited by Medusa; 10-09-2019 at 06:26 PM.

So I'm going to pre- order my Elite LTT Compact with the trigger job, spartan sights and the optimized trigger bar, in the shipping address do I use my ffl address or my address?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Tim92G; 10-09-2019 at 06:40 PM.

User Tag List