Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Quote Originally Posted by usmc_k9_vet View Post
    Sorry man I’ve got a couple of Berettas, but sometimes it’s hard to sift through all of the differences between all the different 92s that are out there - WC vs LTT vs 92x vs etc. - and which ones have which kinds of sights etc.

Thanks for the info all. Glad to hear the sights on the LTT models are an improvement over some other models out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really the integral sights on the compact and centurions that I've had issues with... The new compacts have the front replaceable sights, but, the old guns all had the solid 92FS style front sight...

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    It's really the integral sights on the compact and centurions that I've had issues with... The new compacts have the front replaceable sights, but, the old guns all had the solid 92FS style front sight...
    Got it. The Wilson/Beretta 92G CC that I've got is a great gun, but the sights are definitely less than ideal. I've actually started cc'ing the Brig Tac now that the weather has turned to shit here in the greater-Seattle-area and honestly, I'm not noticing that big of a difference with concealment. This is actually making me think a new LTT Centurion with Spartan sights may be my next purchase.
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    @LangdonTactical

Ernest I don't see an option in the drop down menu to get the Compact with Carry Bevel, Spartan sights AND the LTT Trigger job.

How do I do that?
    Sorry for the late response. But as it has been stated, all the "Carry Bevel" guns get the trigger bar as a standard part of the build.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Curious if any one heard about if these shipped from Beretta yet? I know its only been two days just curious more then anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BCWood64 View Post
    Curious if any one heard about if these shipped from Beretta yet? I know its only been two days just curious more then anything.
    Yes. I checked out a 92x Centurion yesterday at Cabela’s. Stopped by for rifle ammo on the way home, swung by the Beretta handgun case and was happily surprised to see one. Since they have the trigger lock policy I wasn’t able to stroke the trigger and feel the action. That was sad.
    Last edited by medmo; 11-02-2019 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BCWood64 View Post
    I've been checking on this forum and the Langdon Tactical Facebook page, so far nothing yet.
    Last edited by Tim92G; 11-05-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    I've been checking on this forum and the Langdon Tactical Facebook page, so far nothing yet.
    Yeah I checked the website they removed the 28th October date and just said should be shipping late October.

No biggie just looking forward to it!

Looking to get my first 92. I’m really liking the idea of the compact but I’ve never handled one. What is the grip length like compared to a Glock 19? If I can get a full grip on a G19 would I be able to get a full grip on the compact without that little pinky rest?

I did notice this morning that the black pre order button now says order, I hope that's a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    Looking to get my first 92. I’m really liking the idea of the compact but I’ve never handled one. What is the grip length like compared to a Glock 19? If I can get a full grip on a G19 would I be able to get a full grip on the compact without that little pinky rest?
    I don't know the numbers, but you can get a visual reference in this thread at post #1

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....DA-SA-Glock-19

User Tag List