Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Full size.

But I think pre-ordering a Compact would be smart too.

I’m biased though, because I see little value in a compact slide on full size frame. Clearly, many people disagree, because the Glock 19X sells ridiculously well for as retarded as it is.
    Hey, now! Don’t be dissing my 19x! I loves it.

The Beretta, on the other hand... this might be enough to get me into more debt.

It is astonishing how fast companies are bringing new models to the market anymore. I've probably changed my mind on a pistol at least 10 times this year. Good thing I'm a procrastinator.

Anyone know what an avg weight loaded on a compact is? I know my m9a3 weights 40 oz loaded. Are you saving much weight buying a compact?

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    It is astonishing how fast companies are bringing new models to the market anymore. I've probably changed my mind on a pistol at least 10 times this year. Good thing I'm a procrastinator.

Anyone know what an avg weight loaded on a compact is? I know my m9a3 weights 40 oz loaded. Are you saving much weight buying a compact?

Beretta/Wilson 92G CC 13+1 of 147 grain in Milt Sparks VM2 - 2 lb 14.46 oz

I know, I’m weird and I weighed it with the holster included. The reason I did is I was curious to compare it to my other carry setups.

Here are a couple of numbers for reference and comparison:

G19 15+1 of 147 grain in Squared Away Customs with RMR and X300 Ultra - 2 lb 8.62 oz

Guncrafter Industries LW CCO 8+1 of 147 grain in Milt Sparks SS2 - 2 lb 6.92 oz

All pretty comparable, really. The Beretta is obviously a bit more, but I don’t feel it much and I really like the gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Great to see the line-up expanding -- the LTT made a believer out of me.

I've read the write-ups and want to be sure: apart from the .5" length difference, the LTT and LTT Centurion are otherwise identical, yes?

I believe that is the case, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    I can't tell you the two weights loaded, but the Compact empty weighs 28.5 ounces. https://www.langdontactical.com/92-e...order-deposit/

The full size Langdon weighs 34.8 ounces empty. https://www.langdontactical.com/92-elite-ltt/

Both can come with 15 round magazines, or can come with 10 round magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Great to see the line-up expanding -- the LTT made a believer out of me.

I've read the write-ups and want to be sure: apart from the .5" length difference, the LTT and LTT Centurion are otherwise identical, yes?
    Functionally, yes. Interchangably, no.

Mostly. A Centurion lower is functionally the same as a full size. It does have shorter internal rails for the slide to ride on. Meaning from an interchangability standpoint it's not the same as a full size, and is best used only with a compact slide.

-Cory

Anyone have experience with the carry bevel and/or spartan sights? Getting mighty close to clicking that order button...

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Anyone have experience with the carry bevel and/or spartan sights? Getting mighty close to clicking that order button...
    Both of my full size LTTs have spartan sights. I like them a lot. Between them I’ve got over 9400 rounds on them so far, several classes and a fair number of matches. It’s so hard to say if you’d like them though; luckily they came with the original stock LTT sights in the box so a person could revert to those if they wanted to.

My compact isn’t gonna be a match gun (the others I shoot in SSP and production) , but my edc, so it gets the carry bevel, but I don’t have experience with it yet. I just trust it’ll be done right and worthwhile, and I also wanted the cerakote.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Both of my full size LTTs have spartan sights. I like them a lot. Between them I’ve got over 9400 rounds on them so far, several classes and a fair number of matches. It’s so hard to say if you’d like them though; luckily they came with the original stock LTT sights in the box so a person could revert to those if they wanted to.

My compact isn’t gonna be a match gun (the others I shoot in SSP and production) , but my edc, so it gets the carry bevel, but I don’t have experience with it yet. I just trust it’ll be done right and worthwhile, and I also wanted the cerakote.
    Are the Spartans considered better for matches?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    Are the Spartans considered better for matches?
    User preference, but no, since most prefer FO for competition.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List