Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Full size.

But I think pre-ordering a Compact would be smart too.

I’m biased though, because I see little value in a compact slide on full size frame. Clearly, many people disagree, because the Glock 19X sells ridiculously well for as retarded as it is.
    As a fan of the G19X, that comparison makes me incline toward the Centurion

Having carried/lived with a full sized 92 for several years and having spent the better part of the last year carrying/living with a Centurian, I'd pick the Centurian as the best all around choice for a carry gun. The overall performance is pretty much the same, but the Centurian carries like a much smaller gun. Three quarters of an inch shouldn't make that much of a difference, but it does.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

So in the compact, Mecgar has come out with 15 round mags that are basically flush-fitting? Is that the magazine that I can see in the video? If so, that is pretty cool. One issue I have with the compact is that when I do reloads I am susceptible to pinching the bottom of my right pinky. I don't know if this would be mitigated with the new mags, but 15-rounders sound cool!

I can't order one of these now (have a couple of irons in the fire at the moment), but I see myself ordering a Compact, then maybe a Centurion or full size, and ultimately probably having all three completely decked out with carry bevel, NP3, and Spartan or fiber optic sights.

If these are going to be carry guns, are the Optimized trigger bar and 13# hammer spring a good idea?
    Last edited by usmc_k9_vet; 10-10-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Anyone know how I could snap my fingers and make my WC compact carry into an LTT compact, which is the freaking exact gun the WC CC should've been from the start?

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    No, we can plug in your free holster for you. Just send an email to sales@langdontactcial.com and tell us which holster of the two you want. We are doing a free holster for the first 300 pre-orders.

The purpose of this pre-order is to help us and Beretta understand the Compact and Centurion break down for production. They are both being built as we speak, but we are guessing at the numbers for each.
    Just pre-ordered a Centurion, hope I made it into the first 300!

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I think Ernest indicated up thread you have to change floor plates to a standard 15 rd full-size unit to go flush, and that’s what I plan to do since the plates are 6 bucks from busa.

I don’t have the optimized trigger bar but I can say that in 9300 plus rounds with my full sizes with 13 lb springs I’ve had no issues with fiocchi, Speer, or federal ammo. I ordered my compact with the Wilson bar because I’m familiar with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    I think Ernest indicated up thread you have to change floor plates to a standard 15 rd full-size unit to go flush, and that’s what I plan to do since the plates are 6 bucks from busa.

I don’t have the optimized trigger bar but I can say that in 9300 plus rounds with my full sizes with 13 lb springs I’ve had no issues with fiocchi, Speer, or federal ammo. I ordered my compact with the Wilson bar because I’m familiar with it.
    Thank you. I re-read what Ernest posted and I believe I understand regarding the 15 round mags for the compact. Sounds like they are Mecgar tubes with Beretta base plates. I'm slowly talking myself into a compact..
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Can someone brief me on the difference between the optimized trigger bar and the Wilson combat trigger bar?

Thanks.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Having carried/lived with a full sized 92 for several years and having spent the better part of the last year carrying/living with a Centurian, I'd pick the Centurian as the best all around choice for a carry gun. The overall performance is pretty much the same, but the Centurian carries like a much smaller gun. Three quarters of an inch shouldn't make that much of a difference, but it does.
    Some years back, when I was shooting an Elite and carrying a Centurion, I was continually amazed how I could shoot the Centurion with the fixed sight, as well or better than the much larger Elite.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe416 View Post
    Can someone brief me on the difference between the optimized trigger bar and the Wilson combat trigger bar?

Thanks.
    Both are made of superior material to better hold a trigger job, but the Langdon model allows for the super-short reset. The LTT models also come with a better finish (either NP3 or Duralube). Between the two, I recommend the LTT bar.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List