Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

My new compact is sitting at my buddies shop.... Unfortunately I'm currently deployed and won't be back until the end of Feb.... I has the sad right now....

Took my Centurion out to the range and ran 100 rounds of Blazer 115gr FMJ through it. No stoppages, as to be expected. One thing I noticed after I was done shooting was the lack of any "hot spots" on my hands from abrasion against the gun. I don't have the "carry bevel" on this Centurion, but, as it comes from the factory it's a pretty smooth gun and feels great in the hand.

Last edited by oregon45; 11-16-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Name:  20191116_151113.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  95.3 KBName:  20191116_103312.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  41.1 KB

I now have had my hands inside and outside of almost 200 of the new Elite LTT Compacts and Centurions. Beretta is doing a great job on these guns and this may be the nicest batch of Elites we have gotten yet. The Laser Engraved slide is an improvement and the cosmetics of the gun overall are better than I have seen out of Beretta in a long time. Everything seems to be just a little bit better, even the mag well seems to be cut better and just a little deeper.

Color me impressed, super happy with this project.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I now have had my hands inside and outside of almost 200 of the new Elite LTT Compacts and Centurions. Beretta is doing a great job on these guns and this may be the nicest batch of Elites we have gotten yet. The Laser Engraved slide is an improvement and the cosmetics of the gun overall are better than I have seen out of Beretta in a long time. Everything seems to be just a little bit better, even the mag well seems to be cut better and just a little deeper.

That’s great to hear! I am very happy with my LTT Elite, and if the newest batch is even better...!!

I hope these projects work out beyond your expectations. They are exceptional guns at a damn good price. And thanks again for participating on this board. We are truly lucky to have access to someone like you.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Got the call from LTT this morning, paid the balance, and am guardedly hopeful I’ll be seeing my carry bevel compact sooner than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

Ernest: I hope you are making some money as well. Not only is this America where guys (like you) with better ideas should make money, but I'm hoping that this is profitable enough to keep you going in the business, because what you are doing is revolutionizing the DA/SA pistol. You've turned a good gun (the basic 92/M9) into an amazing gun that is available at a decent price. In addition you are selling accessories that can help all Beretta owners.

This thing is freaking awesome!

For the Beretta uninitiated - should I be using a dummy round for dry fire?

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Name:  20191116_151113.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  95.3 KBName:  20191116_103312.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  41.1 KB
    Oh my..... that is very nice. Yes, yes indeed. My full size needs a little brother.

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    This thing is freaking awesome!

For the Beretta uninitiated - should I be using a dummy round for dry fire?
    Not required, but never hurts.

User Tag List