Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Quote Originally Posted by BCWood64 View Post
    Curious if any one heard about if these shipped from Beretta yet? I know its only been two days just curious more then anything.
    Well, I would hope he was occupied on Halloween. Besides that, I wonder how many people ordered one of these guns, "factory", with no mods. They would be the first to see them, I expect. (probably not many)
    Other then that, he has to get enough in, to do his batches of NP3'ing, and everything else. (probably actually might see one, mid November at the earliest)

I really do love seeing the resurgence of the 92 that you're leading, Ernest. This is great stuff

Yeah I love the 92 series and what EL has done with it. I love my Wilson Brig Tac, boy that trigger is buttery smooth! Use it for Production in USPSA. Looking forward to the Centurion.

The Centurion is now showing instock with full price to order, the compact still shows pre-order.

Just got an email that says they've started receiving the guns from Beretta. Bulk to arrive tomorrow and Monday.
    Last edited by LTC77406; 11-07-2019 at 06:23 PM.

I apologize if this has been touched on as I did not read through every single post.

I saw Ernest mention the following when discussing why you cannot not just swap a compact side on a existing full size lower. He mentioned that the extra travel helps with reliability on the faster speed of the lighter compact slide. Gives time for the next round in the mag to get in front of the slide.

Is their a reliability difference between the full-size guns vs the compact slide guns(sort of like 1911s)? Also performance differences? The Centurion is really not that much smaller then a full-size.

Quote Originally Posted by LTC77406 View Post
    Just got an email that says they've started receiving the guns from Beretta. Bulk to arrive tomorrow and Monday.
    I just recieved the same email a few minutes ago. Cant wait till it's in my hands.
    I ordered mine with the trigger job and spartan sights.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    I just recieved the same email a few minutes ago. Cant wait till it's in my hands.
    I ordered mine with the trigger job and spartan sights.
    Got my email too.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post

Is their a reliability difference between the full-size guns vs the compact slide guns(sort of like 1911s)? Also performance differences? The Centurion is really not that much smaller then a full-size.
    The reliability issue, comes when trying to combine parts not made to work together. Full size frames can be modified to be like the factory Centurion frame, which is what I was considering (Josh, Allegehny gunworks), before I knew LTT Centurions existed.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    The reliability issue, comes when trying to combine parts not made to work together. Full size frames can be modified to be like the factory Centurion frame, which is what I was considering (Josh, Allegehny gunworks), before I knew LTT Centurions existed.
    My understanding, from Ernest, is that Compact and Centurion frames and slides work together, but they don’t interchange with the full size.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List