Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Thank you for your support and kind words. We are working hard and the business is growing. Pretty much everything we make gets re-invested right back into the business. And we are having fun to boot.
    Now just bring back the 92D! Please....

Seriously, thank you for your contributions to this forum specifically, and the shooting world in general. It’s nice to have an actual shooter helping make guns better.

Quote Originally Posted by fpnunes View Post
    Has anyone run across a video review for these yet, aside from Ernest's short PR release? I'm trying to decide if I want the centurion or the compact.
    Military arms channel reviewed the compact LTT.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post

Seriously, thank you for your contributions to this forum specifically, and the shooting world in general. It’s nice to have an actual shooter helping make guns better.
    Since I started shooting an M9, I’ve spent so much time working the DA, with a trigger job, a 92D would almost be cool.

I hate admitting that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    Since I started shooting an M9, I’ve spent so much time working the DA, with a trigger job, a 92D would almost be cool.

I hate admitting that.
    A 92D no rail compact would be nice.

I don’t mind admitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    Military arms channel reviewed the compact LTT.
    Perfect! Thank you 10mmFB.

Its killing me that I know my 92 Centurion is sitting at my FFL waiting for me and I'm stuck halfway around the country TDY. Dying to compare it to my Wilson Brig Tac!

Can anyone share their experience of shooting with the Elite Ltt 92G Compact?
    I care about the usual opinion

A 92D no rail compact would be nice.

I don’t mind admitting it.
    I unliked this so that I could like it again!
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

WTF? @LangdonTactical

Picked up both the Centurion and the Compact, Saturday. I fully expected to be only mildly impressed with the compact and love the Centurion. (have a Wilson Centec that I was considering modding a LTT frame for, prior to them)
    I don't know exactly what you have had done (such as more undercut of the trigger guard, or if that point there was an issue), but those magazine base plates, made the gun one I could finally comfortably handle. (messed up pinky finger)
    And night sights...... For someone who works nights, I could actually see carrying this now (still plan on the PX4, due to weight savings).

I took it home, polished the hammer and put the TJIAB that I had ordered from you, prior, and can't wait to take it to the range Tuesday. Will take them both, but really planning on spending a day with this one.

Super impressed and already ordered extra magazines from you.

Thanks to you, Aimee and the crew!!!

Ballistic Radio host John Johnston teased that he has the only 92D Elite LTT in existence just recently.

http://instagram.com/p/B5g5xUXgc0L/

-Cory

User Tag List