Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Massachusetts, of all places.

They have 2 centurions in stock: a carry bevel with standard sights and an np3 rdo.
    What store? I'm South of Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer View Post
    What store? I'm South of Boston.
    PM sent.

I am going to order an RDO centurion this week.

Would appreciate opinions on the NP3 and on the Carry Bevel options. I prefer all black, but if NP3 is really better for a daily carry gun, then so be it. I also prefer original anodized finish, but if the Carry Bevel is recommended especially to prevent slide by for large hands, Cerekote it will be.

Thanks!
    I have 4 of the LTT TJIBs and 2 are NP3. Worth it? I don't know if it can be evaluated objectively but I won't be ordering any more w/o NP3. It is smoother for sure.

10 weeks of waiting and my Centurion RDO w/carry bevel and barrel crown finally came in.

Zeroed the RMR earlier this afternoon and all I can say is wow. just wow.

And it carries so well in a JMCK appendix holster.

Big thanks to everyone here who contributed their influence to forcing the purchase!

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 6.40.35 PM.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  89.7 KB

10 weeks of waiting and my Centurion RDO w/carry bevel and barrel crown finally came in.

Zeroed the RMR earlier this afternoon and all I can say is wow. just wow.

And it carries so well in a JMCK appendix holster.

Big thanks to everyone here who contributed their influence to forcing the purchase!

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 6.40.35 PM.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  89.7 KB
    Same exact everything but a compact. Centurion is next. Thanks for posting a pic of that beauty! And I agree...wow.

I got my new toy today. Langdon is taking all my money. It has the Langdon trigger job and and spartan sights. Given the current market, Langdon's prices aren't bad. I had to sell my spare Glock 19 and some terrible adjustable Bowflex dumbbells.

This thing has a ridiculous trigger. The reset is almost comical. it is so short it is hard to demo, almost any movement resets.

I took the finger extension off because there is nearly as much space on the grip as a G19. Having exactly average sized hands comes in useful.

The Spartan sights were dead on. That was nice. The install was clean. No marks on the finish, etc.

All the old parts were included in the box.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Greg Bell; 01-30-2021 at 12:52 AM.

User Tag List