Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Get 'dem Beretta engineers on that, man! I'm surprised that Beretta didn't come up with some kind of solution for the MHS when they came out with the M9A3. They must have been thinking about it somewhat then.

A Beretta 92 with a slide that could mount a dot would be a game-changer - don't you think so @Grey?
    In this case it actually would be... appropriate use of the term, APPROVED.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    No, we can plug in your free holster for you. Just send an email to sales@langdontactcial.com and tell us which holster of the two you want. We are doing a free holster for the first 300 pre-orders.

The purpose of this pre-order is to help us and Beretta understand the Compact and Centurion break down for production. They are both being built as we speak, but we are guessing at the numbers for each.
    Is Beretta making more than the number pre-ordered, or is it best to go into debt right the fuck now?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Is Beretta making more than the number pre-ordered, or is it best to go into debt right the fuck now?
    You already know the answer (hopefully not actual debt, that I’d avoid, but).

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Well, I guess that really depends on how well the pre-sale goes. I cannot call that yet. But, it is supposed to become a standard SKU much like a full-size gun. They have built and shipped over 7,000 of those in the last 15 months. But the production schedule through the end of the year is only set for about 1,200 of the compact and Centurion combined. More will be built next year I am sure, but that will be all for this year.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    You already know the answer
    Yeah, I just wanted Ernest to push me over the edge. Christmas times a-coming...
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

These look incredible. Do we have any photos of either the Centurion or Compact with the carry bevel option? Those intrigue me greatly.

Are serial number reservations available?

We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I know the answer is "buy both," but if a guy owned no 92's, and wanted to order a Langdon 92 for all around awesomeness and occasional carry, would the best first-Beretta 92 be the full-size or the Centurion?

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    I know the answer is "buy both," but if a guy owned no 92's, and wanted to order a Langdon 92 for all around awesomeness and occasional carry, would the best first-Beretta 92 be the full-size or the Centurion?
    Full size.

But I think pre-ordering a Compact would be smart too.

I’m biased though, because I see little value in a compact slide on full size frame. Clearly, many people disagree, because the Glock 19X sells ridiculously well for as retarded as it is.

User Tag List