Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    I couldn't stand it. For 765 shipped with transfer fee...
    That was a smokin’ deal. Nice work!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    That was a smokin’ deal. Nice work!
    Got lucky enough to catch the sale from Beretta thanks to a gent over at the Beretta Forum. Had the LTT itch for a while, but wasn't planning to scratch it yet, but that's a price hard to pass up.

deleted
    Last edited by Willard; 01-27-2020 at 09:54 PM.

I am looking for a holster for my LTT compact/Full size, I am thinking with going with Safariland. I have a holster that fits the regular M9 great, but hangs up on the LTT pistols . Safariland's website, to me, is awful to use. I was wondering if anyone here is using a Safariland for their LTT or similar 92x and what SKU they are using. Thanks.

I joined the LTT Centurion club today!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    For those that have the 92 Compact in LTT form, just how much difference does the spurless hammer make? I've recently switched gears a bit and made my 92 Compact my EDC. I carry AIWB, and that was the only complaint I had before I had to start tucking shirts in for the winter was the occasional hammer digging in my guts.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I never had the hammer spur dig into me aiwb. But I think the spurless is a minor aid to concealment. Ymmv.

I never noticed the beretta hammers.

The outside decocker lever is more of an issue printing

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    For those that have the 92 Compact in LTT form, just how much difference does the spurless hammer make? I've recently switched gears a bit and made my 92 Compact my EDC. I carry AIWB, and that was the only complaint I had before I had to start tucking shirts in for the winter was the occasional hammer digging in my guts.
    I carry a 92 Compact, usually in a JMCK AIWB holster.

I use a spurless hammer because it helps prevent the hammer from inadvertently catching on something and getting cocked, and therefore carrying in SA. I had that happen when I use to carry a Sig P229. The standard 92 hammer is rounded enough that cocking it inadvertently is very unlikely. Makes me feel safer though. The hammer digging into my gut was not an issue with the standard hammer.

Student
    For me, hammer has made no difference in terms of concealment on either the full size or the compact.

Spurless hammer has been critical, at least on the compact (I decided to stick with compact over full size), in terms of one less thing for my thumb to dodge/get hitched on when establishing claw grip on concealed draw.

User Tag List