Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P30 with RDS/PMO

Site Supporter
    I have been running an RMR Type 2 on my P30L LEM for about a year and a half (same battery ). I love the combination. I shoot it mostly at steel challenge and as a range gun. I have an HK45C with RMR for carry on those rare occasions when I'm out of New Jersey and can carry. The difference for me compared to irons is like day and night. Mark Housel did my installations and did a fantastic job. I highly recommend him and the RMR on the P30.

I don't really understand the argument about the increased cost to install an RMR on a P30 compared to a VP9; over the life of the gun the installation cost differential is miniscule compared to the price of the ammo you'll put through it. If it's one of those "not sure I'll like it" kind of issues start with Trijicon's dovetail adaptor for the P30 to get a feel for it before committing to the milling and BUIS.
    Real guns have hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy View Post
    I have been running an RMR Type 2 on my P30L LEM for about a year and a half (same battery ). I love the combination. I shoot it mostly at steel challenge and as a range gun. I have an HK45C with RMR for carry on those rare occasions when I'm out of New Jersey and can carry. The difference for me compared to irons is like day and night. Mark Housel did my installations and did a fantastic job. I highly recommend him and the RMR on the P30.

I don't really understand the argument about the increased cost to install an RMR on a P30 compared to a VP9; over the life of the gun the installation cost differential is miniscule compared to the price of the ammo you'll put through it. If it's one of those "not sure I'll like it" kind of issues start with Trijicon's dovetail adaptor for the P30 to get a feel for it before committing to the milling and BUIS.
    Any chance you would post a pic of your setup?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Any chance you would post a pic of your setup?
    PM sent.
    Real guns have hammers.

Posted with permission by @Tom Duffy in support of previous posts.

Name:  P30.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  97.0 KB

Name:  TduffP302.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  30.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cornstalker; 10-10-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Slammin' with Abandon
    https://www.ashburyprecisionordnance...s-introduction

These guys post a fair amount of hk dot work though im not personally familiar with the quality of their work.

http://instagram.com/p/BjM_1OdHmB9/
    Last edited by backtrail540; 10-11-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    "If failure is not an option, then, most of the time, neither is success." - Seth Godin

Got money, cigarettes, the time?

User Tag List