Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pricing on Stippled Glocks

It may be better for the OP to sell it for parts. Stock complete G34 uppers go for anywhere from $300 to $450. Other people like the trigger bar with the smooth trigger for G19 and G26 guns. The frame parts can go to someone building a Polymer 80. It is more of a hassle, but you will get more.

I like professionally stippled Glocks and have more than a few. I usually purchase for a fraction of the original price of the work. I have bought frames stippled by big names for less than $150 shipped to my FFL, including a new Cold Bore Customs G17.3 frame cut to G26 factory length with the magwell beveled, a speedwell added, and Carry texture stippling. I added a Vickers FDE G17.3 upper with a Gadget SCD, and my armorer friend added all of the frame internals. It is now my primary Glock carry pistol. I call it a G26XL. My total outlay was right at $550 or what a stock Glock with a Gadget would cost.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yikes! Makes me want to melt the thing down and start over. To each his own I guess, rock on.

Thanks all. Looks like parting it out is the way to go as the entire thing isn't going to move and get more bang for your buck by parting it out.

User Tag List