Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What...the...

What...the...

I'm not even going to post this in the Shotgun Forum, because I don't want anyone to misconstrue this as actual valuable information...The fun starts at 6:54 or thereabouts.

No your eyes don't deceive you...that's a "spit reload". Don't watch the whole video...your brain will lock up. Later he teaches a whole class how to do a bayonet drive with the muzzle, a buttstroke uppercut, and then spit shells into the chamber...

Last edited by RevolverRob; 10-03-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Site Supporter
    Here’s a few screen shots if you don’t want to click on the video.

Name:  17DA9E55-40D8-43B1-9A8A-7826ADE5ED9F.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  59.4 KB instructor getting muzzled by student
    Name:  DC80C1E2-BC79-42D3-8D9B-931C12BD3BCF.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  66.7 KB student muzzling other students
    Name:  FA8EBEAA-60F4-4A26-8E1B-1A68D9336B7B.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  54.1 KB Spit!
    Name:  555AD479-B37A-4A40-A6A7-AD5154A58A03.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  40.6 KB Spit it in the hole!

ETA: Also, this is the moment when I realize that video was posted in 2013 and I feel an internet shame for replying, except to make a comment about it being from 2013.
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 10-03-2019 at 10:54 PM.

"Hey, dude- I need you stand where I can muzzle you while I hit this object hard with the butt stock. What can possibly go wrong?"
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

so half way through watching that video I realized my nose started to run. looking at the tissue after wiping my nose, I realized it was in fact my brain liquifying in my skull and leaking out of my face from the sheer stupidity.

I wonder about the self awareness of some people. I would not want to be on video putting rounds in my mouth.

Someone is going to try that with snapcaps on an autoloader and hit the wrong thing and the bolt will close on their lips or tongue.

What do they call that, the Linda Lovelace/Monica Lewinski load?

Seriously, that is some Borat shit--something stupid that Sasha Baron Cohen's Borat character would try to get people to do so they look silly on camera. He would pretend to be an ex-Spetznaz or Israeli commando and tell them that it was a technique that they taught.
    Last edited by Ed L; 10-03-2019 at 11:32 PM.

Hang on- is that the instructor himself standing in the "Boom-oops!" area of the Whack-a-mole drill?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Is this real? Is this a joke?

I am seriously asking. I watched 15 seconds, including the spit the shell in the chamber, and I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Someone is going to try that with snapcaps on an autoloader and hit the wrong thing and the bolt will close on their lips or tongue.
    Play stupid games, get your lips caught in your firearm.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Looks like I wasted money taking shotgun classes with FPF and Justified Defensive Concepts.

Just kidding, it looks like I avoided major derp and "spit" reloads instead.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Looks like I wasted money taking shotgun classes with FPF and Justified Defensive Concepts.

Just kidding, it looks like I avoided major derp and having my lips surgically removed from my ejection port.

Chris
    FIFY, bro.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List