Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to turn your Nano into an APX carry.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here are five thousand words. Speer 124gr +P Gold Dots. First Fail to eject at round 8. I stopped trying at 45 rounds.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Another Glock killer bites the dust....
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Vending Machine Operator
    Oh Beretta. Your full-size guns are some of the best in the world. Your compact guns are superb. Why can't you make a subcompact worth a damn?

Being a Beretta fanboy is like being in love with a really hot awesome rich girl with one super yellow tooth you can't stop staring at.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Hammertime
    Just needs break in.

Kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I sent my Nano back, because it was having the failure to extract issue, for the second time two weeks ago and today UPS dropped off a new APX carry.
    “UPS dropped it off”: did they use the same SN chassis, or did they drop it off at an FFL?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    “UPS dropped it off”: did they use the same SN chassis, or did they drop it off at an FFL?
    They dropped it off to my house, I did have to sign for it. New gun with new SN.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here are five thousand words. Speer 124gr +P Gold Dots. First Fail to eject at round 8. I stopped trying at 45 rounds.
    Those pics are a malfunction tutorial.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    That is horrendous.

A pattern I've noticed being a Beretta guy for most of my life:

When Beretta knocks it out of the park, they really knock it out of the park.

When they mess up, they really mess up.

No in between.

In terms of these pictures, if its any consolation:

Is that extractor even trying?

Could be over-sprung recoil spring

Extractor tension could be off--too loose, too tight

possible magazine issue, although the above is more likely.

I decided to try some different ammo today and I'm having better results. More on it later.

I've never been impressed with Beretta polymer/striker pistols.
    With their long, successful history of hammer fired aluminum framed pistols they should stick to what they know.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List