Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to turn your Nano into an APX carry.

How to turn your Nano into an APX carry.

Keep sending it back to the factory for repairs until they send you an APX.

I sent my Nano back, because it was having the failure to extract issue, for the second time two weeks ago and today UPS dropped off a new APX carry.

Last edited by 5pins; 09-30-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Let us know how you like it. I keep hearing it is just a Nano labeled APX and some say it is a totally different pistol. What do you think?

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Keep sending it back to the factory for repairs until they send you an APX.

I sent my Nano back, because it was having the failure to extract issue, for the second time two weeks ago and today UPS dropped off a new APX carry.

I have to hand it to Beretta, that's pretty impressive customer service. And frankly if they'd sent you a pack of throwing knives probably an upgrade over the Nano.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    Let us know how you like it. I keep hearing it is just a Nano labeled APX and some say it is a totally different pistol. What do you think?
    First thing I noticed was the grip was bigger and felt much better in my hand and it feels like I can get a higher grip. The texturing was very good and very similar to the Glock RTF. The trigger was also much improved over the Nano although it appears to be the same design but with a trigger lever safety. The sights are just a little larger with a front white dot and black serrated rear. They appear to be interchangeable with the Nano so it's posable that aftermarket sights for the Nano will work. In fact, it seems like just about everything will interchange including the magazines.
    So similar, in fact, I have to wonder if it will have the same problem with the failure to extract issue like the Nano.
    Tomorrow I plan to put some round through it and let everyone know how it goes.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I have to hand it to Beretta, that's pretty impressive customer service. And frankly if they'd sent you a pack of throwing knives probably an upgrade over the Nano.
    I was very happy that Beretta replaced it. I did request they do that in the letter that I sent with the pistol. I find it interesting they replaced it with an APX and not another Nano. This seems to confirm my suspicion that Beretta has stopped production of the Nano in favor of the APX.

$250 for an APX Carry sounds like a pretty good deal.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

You can't beat that deal! Bravo to Beretta, that's how you keep customers. I'm still waiting for my original xc1 light to break because everyone says they get a xc1-B back, Heck I'd be happy with a xc1-A !

Site Supporter
    Great customer service.

But that is a heck of a statement on the nano though.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Hilarious, but true.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Just went and put the first rounds through it. I would have been better off with the knives.

More on it later.

User Tag List