Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Our OCD thread

Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    The “thread” in the thread title should have a capital T.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggerf16 View Post
    Your doing it wrong
    Name:  IMG_2787.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  69.4 KB

This was in the kitchen of the house where we had post-Rosh Hashanah services lunch today. Made me literally LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    100%! I won the internet today. WAHOO!!

Actually, despite the test, I'm pretty low on the OCD scale, just have a good eye for spatially related issues.
    100% here too. and I did it with only one eye, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    Did someone say LTT Elite 92 with NP3 parts?
    Make the grips a shade that matches the NP3 and that thing would be gorgeous.

I don't know if I'm OCD about anything, but I'm mildly famous among my family for being annoyed with two things. I think people that can't match their socks are sub-human and I'll go without socks before I'd wear a mismatched pair, and if it snows more than an inch I have to plow it. Not only do I have to plow it, but there better not be any missed spots or little windrows left.

I don't mind if my beard gets long and unruly, but I absolutely won't stand for my eyebrows, nose hair, and ear hair to get outta control. I police that shit at least once a week. Dudes really be out here lookin like this.

Attachment 43130

Okay guys - this may blow some minds...

But you can literally buy dozens of the same pair of socks...

Similarly you can buy dozens of the same t-shirt, or same jeans, same pants, same shoes.

Right now - I have a dozen pairs of identical socks in different weights (summer and winter), a dozen black t-shirts all made by the same company, in the same size, in the same exact cut, and four pairs of identical jeans, multiple identical pairs of shoes, etc.

There isn’t a reason to suffer this kind of OCD.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Unless you're still driving something with a carbureted engines, that's actually harmful to your car as compared to just driving normally.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/car...-harms-engine/
    Idling gasoline engines (service, fleet rental etc) aint good over long term. I'm talking 30-90 second warm up while I get my nav shit together or I'm buckling in the kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggerf16 View Post
    Your doing it wrong
    *You're

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Name:  IMG_2787.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  69.4 KB

This was in the kitchen of the house where we had post-Rosh Hashanah services lunch today. Made me literally LOL.

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Okay guys - this may blow some minds...

But you can literally buy dozens of the same pair of socks...
    ^
    This. The last time I bought socks, it was in a 20-pack - a "high capacity sock magazine," if you will.

Site Supporter
    I must obey all grammar rules and rules for spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. I am afraid of germs and will not ride in a car with a contagious person. I am overwhelmed with concern for safety of children. I was easily offended if someone dared to criticize my dog. Once my puppy and I got kicked out of puppy school. Actually, I got kicked out, and the pup went back home with me.

User Tag List