Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000 lumens Streamlight with mount for $100, what’s the catch?

They are legit. This one that I have on my BCM 11.5" is the smaller, lighter 350 lumen version. Amazon had the bundle with the light and the Arisaka inline MLOK mount for $115 which I felt was a good deal considering the mount is $37 by itself. It came programmed as #allthelumens on the first click, strobe if you click twice, low on the third click, constant on with the button, which also allows you to bump fire it into the mode you want.

I don't have a ton of rounds with it mounted yet, probably 500 or so, but so far so good with no flickering. Prior to having the BRT Covert Comp on this gun, I was using that Vltor flash hider in the picture. After one range trip, it was caked with carbon as to be expected, but it cleaned off much easier than other weapon lights I've used. Not sure if they coat the lens with something but it sure made wiping off the carbon easier. I'm gonna order that 1000 lumen model as well.
    Attachment 43044

I’m still getting over this 1000 lumens thing, hot damn. What’s the best way to attach this to my 1301?
    #RESIST

"I think that it doesn’t have a laser, that is just the name?"

If I'm reading right, the old one (that the Amazon link is for) is just a light, no laser.

The Streamlight page for the new one says "Features an integrated red aiming laser ".

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Is it hard to “program” or something? I just want one click and then #AllTheLumens

https://www.amazon.com/Streamlight-8.../dp/B06VTLLDH4
    Bro. Cost me money.

Quote Originally Posted by ratter75 View Post
    I’ll be shocked if you are disappointed.
    Me too. Since one is just going on my 9mm AR house gun. And the other will go in a drawer to be mounted to a 1301 when I finally but one.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’m still getting over this 1000 lumens thing, hot damn. What’s the best way to attach this to my 1301?
    https://arisakadefense.com/collections/light-mounts-1

Lots of guys seem to love the Arisaka mounts, like the one Casual Friday has on his AR.

Are these the ones that were getting poo pood by P&S for something? I was thinking it was durability.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    Are these the ones that were getting poo pood by P&S for something? I was thinking it was durability.

-Cory
    I think there were some complaints about flickering while the weapon was being fired. I'm only a sample of one but have never experienced the issue. I like all of my streamlights.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I have two. Very happy so far. I use the push-cap lenses. Biggest beef is the giant tensions screw that limits L sided offset mounting options.

Site Supporter
    I plan to order one but will point out that when I some of the answered questions comment, I saw that one guy claimed to have ordered 5 and got two fakes. I realize that such is possible regardless. Any suggestions on how to detect fakes?

I’ve got one I used on a patrol rifle for a few years. Love the brightness, beam pattern, and user interface. Don’t like that occasionally it doesn’t work unless I purposely tap/whack the housing on something hard. I suspect it has something to do with the battery only having a sprung contact on one end.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

User Tag List