Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Holosun 407C on sale @ Brownells

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    HS507C models are on sale today for abut $255. Any reason to not get a HS507C while on sale? Looking for a range pistol not duty. I currently am enjoying a SRO but looking for a lower cost option for another range pistol.
    MAS Defense is running a flash sale this weekend on Holosun optics. The 407c is regularly $230 but has a note to "email for best price". Unless you just need the circle-dot vs a plain old dot it might be worth emailing. I'm thinking about it just to have a second 407c as a backup.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    Anyone see the 407CO? Has an 8moa Circle reticle.
    I just got one over the weekend and mounted it on a pistol last night.

Initial impressions are promising. Small dots don't agree with my eyes and this is kind of cool solution to having a bit more precision while still having a larger "dot."

I won't get to the range with it until the weekend.

Up until now I've put Vortex Venom 6 MOA donts on anything I didn't want to spend RMR money on and they've worked ok. I do kind of hate how you change the battery on them though.

My 407c is messing up. Dot started blinking so I replaced battery. Dot still blinks. I'll start the warranty process Monday morning. I have a tier 2 match in 2 weeks. I probably won't get the dot back in time. Hopefully it's not too late to switch divisions 😒

And my 407co hasn't come in yet 😒😒

I'm starting to second guess my choice in optic

User Tag List