Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: “No One is Coming to Save You” is trademarked by Runeation LLC

“No One is Coming to Save You” is trademarked by Runeation LLC

Just noticed this on his website.

Instagram trainer Runenation has trademarked that phrase, or so he says on his website. https://www.runenationllc.com/

Seems kinda BS since that phrase has been used so much it’s a worn out.
    If this has been discussed, feel free to disregard.

Mods - meant to post this to Romper Room. Move if you want.
    Last edited by BigD; 09-27-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Site Supporter
    He has a pretty fancy website, but it lacks an instructor bio. That’s a red flag for me.

LOL... Anyone that needs to trademark a phrase... Probably doesn't have real creds... Cynical comment of my evening.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - @SouthNarc should be pretty flattered when he looks at this guy's curricula.

I dunno who the fuck this guy is and I don't care. You can only trademark a phrase for merchandising purposes and anyone who would try to cash in on that saying is a dillhole.

From his YT channel: "Ian Strimbeck is an accomplished author and educator in the realm of Personal Defense. He is the Founder and Owner of Runenation LLC."

From Personal Defense Network: "Ian Strimbeck is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps and head instructor at Freedom Hill Gear. He has been deployed twice, once in support of OIF and then in support of the 22nd MEU as an Infantry Rifleman. He is a Combat Focus Shooting instructor, Fit Shot coach, and founding member of ADSI. Ian is a Salem State University graduate and attained a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications.
    Ian has trained under combatives instructors such as Craig Douglas, Cecil Burch, Chris Fry, and Tom Sotis. When not teaching, Ian is a student of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and CrossFit. He also works for Resolute Security Group providing Executive Protection services for international dignitaries, VIPs, and celebrities."

No idea who Ian is beyond that, but his website definitely conveys a feel that I wouldn't care to pay money for.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Fit Shot coach,
    I read that as "Flu Shot coach" at first glance. I'm now entertaining myself with that mental image. I've already made little skits in my head where he coaches both the giver and the receiver of a flu shot.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Word Mark NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU
    Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Self defense training. FIRST USE: 20170505. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20170505
    Standard Characters Claimed
    Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
    Serial Number 88144394
    Filing Date October 5, 2018
    Current Basis 1A
    Original Filing Basis 1A
    Published for Opposition May 28, 2019
    Registration Number 5831928
    Registration Date August 13, 2019
    Owner (REGISTRANT) Runenation LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY NEW HAMPSHIRE 35 Alstead Hill Rd Gilsum NEW HAMPSHIRE 03448
    Attorney of Record Javier Gomez
    Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
    Register PRINCIPAL
    Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

I cannot imagine being a big enough cockbag to trademark a phrase, even one I use all the time like "run your gun, not your mouth."

And I'm a pretty notorious cockbag at times

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    He has a pretty fancy website, but it lacks an instructor bio. That’s a red flag for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    LOL... Anyone that needs to trademark a phrase... Probably doesn't have real creds... Cynical comment of my evening.
    4 years in the Marine Corp (I think it was established he got out as an E4).

Some “contracting” work (which I’ll tell you can run the gamut from high speed to making sure the Ugandans stick to the push schedule at a static guard post. I’m guess 4 years in the USMC qualified him for the low speed end of the contracting spectrum. )

But he has sleeves tats, great hair and wears a smedium T-shirt well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    4 years in the Marine Corp (I think it was established he got out as an E4).

Some “contracting” work (which I’ll tell you can run the gamut from high speed to making sure the Ugandans stick to the push schedule at a static guard post. I’m guess 4 years in the USMC qualified him for the low speed end of the contracting spectrum. )

But he has sleeves tats, great hair and wears a smedium T-shirt well.
    He also sells pomade on his site so you can look cool with your hair and beard?

User Tag List