Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grip Assist Sleeve

Site Supporter
    Handguns should be ambidextrous by design. This might be a useful training aid, but I prefer modifications that increase, not decrease my ability to use a weapon with either hand. Injuries happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Handguns should be ambidextrous by design. This might be a useful training aid, but I prefer modifications that increase, not decrease my ability to use a weapon with either hand. Injuries happen.
    As one of the few who's actually used the device in question, it in no way interfered with me using my APX with my weak hand.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    As one of the few who's actually used the device in question, it in no way interfered with me using my APX with my weak hand.
    This^^ I thought this might be an issue but it wasn’t.

Site Supporter
    Good to know, and maybe something the company should mention too, cause it sure as hell looks like it would.

Good to know, and maybe something the company should mention too, cause it sure as hell looks like it would.
    Scott Warren, the guy behind Warren Tactical is a friend of mine, so bear that in mind when I say this. He is an absolutely fantastic product designer, a great thinker, and a tremendous shooter.

He is not so great at marketing though.

Site Supporter
    Scott Warren, the guy behind Warren Tactical is a friend of mine, so bear that in mind when I say this. He is an absolutely fantastic product designer, a great thinker, and a tremendous shooter.

I really dig his sites.

You should drop him a line and see if he can’t update or add something to the product description, my statement was way more constructive criticism than derogatory.

I really dig his sites.

You should drop him a line and see if he can’t update or add something to the product description, my statement was way more constructive criticism than derogatory.
    I didn't take it to be deragatory at all, because I agree with you.

This applies to a ridiculous amount of great folks in the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    This applies to a ridiculous amount of great folks in the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And on the flip side, there are a lot who are genius at marketing pure bullshit.

So the way I understand it the head firearms trainer for HRT (the guy who replaced Warren)designed this product. He has been described to me as a shooting cyborg, some of my friends who have trained with him use this product. Back before this was available they would roll up duct tape and put it under a piece of inner tube to do the same thing So if anyone wants to try it without buying this product that you can do it that way.

User Tag List