Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Sparks fly at assault-weapons ban hearing on Capitol Hill

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Though I think Jay was being facetious...
    Hard to tell. Every since he used anti-semetic symbols in some online posts, I just take everything he says at face value and assume he means it.
    Last edited by jetfire; 09-28-2019 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Hard to tell. Every since he used anti-semetic symbols in some online posts, I just take everything he says at face value and assume he means it.
    I never noticed the symbols, must've missed those posts, but there was a period a while back where I thought he was doing some Jew-baiting in his posts which I took offense toward.

I don't presume to know what's in his heart except for what he puts plainly...such as his devotion to his chosen faith.

(And I'd prefer to be wrong about the posts I found offensive.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Name:  001C425F-0375-4183-804A-46F8DF42519F.jpeg
Views: 197
Size:  35.9 KB

Name:  CE3ADC64-4FBA-4434-A7FD-24E2564614D2.jpeg
Views: 203
Size:  54.0 KB

Name:  D749B651-661A-4B68-B029-18134506B379.jpeg
Views: 209
Size:  85.2 KB

No worse that "Jesus Saves", "Moses Invests", I suppose.

People need to take themselves a little less seriously.

I stopped following this thread when someone mentioned that silly website "The (un)Truth About Guns."

But I would like to say that I do appreciate the diversity of opinions that makes this place interesting to read and keeps it alive and thriving while other message boards are dying or dead.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    No worse that "Jesus Saves", "Moses Invests", I suppose.

People need to take themselves a little less seriously.
    Name:  D567F497-D99B-4E07-AE65-D6DC4A2A440D.jpeg
Views: 214
Size:  41.9 KB

Site Supporter
    So a few things.

Revolver people, please go view my post in the Security Six thread. Muchas gracias por venir.

Just placed an order for Alambres con chorizo y fajita sin cebolla. Me gusta cebolla, pero no puedo comerla.

For lunch I had Mexican food.

This is the most interesting place on the net, and when we all get thrown in the gulag, we are going to have the most interesting gulag in the land.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    So a few things.

Revolver people, please go view my post in the Security Six thread. Muchas gracias por venir.

Just placed an order for Alambres con chorizo y fajita sin cebolla. Me gusta cebolla, pero no puedo comerla.

For lunch I had Mexican food.

This is the most interesting place on the net, and when we all get thrown in the gulag, we are going to have the most interesting gulag in the land.

Well, since we are on this topic, I am surprised no one has brought up the Buddy Christ from the movie Dogma:

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I am curious - do you still see a big divide between the former East and West Germany politically?
    The east Germans still remember the bad communist government and its propaganda. Therefore many of them can not so easily be fooled by the Merkel government and mainstream media. When Merkel spoke in public in east Germany trying to collect votes, several times many people shouted "Merkel muss weg!" (= "Merkel must leave!"). Merkel does not speak anymore in public in east Germany.

Most west Germans are politically more naive and can be fooled easier.

Are those who suffered under communism more or less likely to want to return to an all powerful central government?
    I don't think so.

Do you see those who have known nothing but privilege and abundance wanting some utopian ideal like seems to be what is happening in the US?
    Yes. In rich cities, the Green party gets more votes than elsewhere. The Green party wants to receive even more migrants than Merkel and wants to restrict the German automotive industry, our most successful and most important industry. And they want to take away the guns of the German gun owners.

How much of a political swing have you gotten from the influx of Islamic migrants?
    Already a big one. Have a look at the diagram in my previous post. In the election in Saxonia this month, AfD has gained 18% more votes than 5 years before. AfD is the right-wing party.

Has Germany been affected by the Craft Beer craze?
    Unlike many Germans, I don't like soccer and don't like beer. So I can't tell you much about that.

Dear Suvorov, you are very interested in Germany. Why is that so?
    Last edited by P30; 09-28-2019 at 09:55 PM.

User Tag List