Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: House Announces Impeachment Inquiry against the President.

Site Supporter
    In the secret caverns of the Elite.

We need more checks:

1. Beto suggest a total confiscatory AWB. Ok, Wayne sez Beto.
    2. Nancy, try to impeach Trump. Ok, Moscow Mitch sez Nancy.

Hey, anyone got any phony board jobs for my kids or grandkids? Network jobs?

Pelosi is no fool.

CNN Op-Ed this morning noted that she hesitant to call for even an inquiry, due to lack of vote support in the house if it came to a vote. She knows that such an issue right now is not ideal with the upcoming 2020 Circus.

None-the-less an inquiry is advancing, because it almost has to. And besides something has to distract from the monkey-fucking-a-football-threeway of

Beto "I ain't got the balls to come and take it" O'Rourke, Elizabeth "Hiawatha" Warren, and "Creepy Uncle" Joe Biden

Meh, I suspect the Dem's are really, really going to regret this.

ETA: Fair warning, anyone considering checking the scene over at DU better have their rabies shots up to date, cause they are absolutely foaming at the mouth over this.

Then when it all falls flat after release of the transcripts, the agony of defeat over there will be so delish!!
    Last edited by wvincent; 09-24-2019 at 09:03 PM.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

This is getting tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is GREAT STUFF! It's UUUUGE! Transcripts and "whistleblower complaint" released tomorrow! We'll see if the BadOrangeMan is lying about the conversation!

I hope he'll take The Honorable Speaker of the House's words to heart, "No One Is Above The Law."

Prove it! Lets see some indictments. Lets get the Obama appointee out of the Anti-Trust division and go Teddy Roosevelt on they ass! Lets take a look at some statutes of limitation and take a little "retrospective look at things."

C'mon! Play that Funky Music, Orange Boy! If he's guilty impeach him, let Pence step up. Ted Cruz for V.P., Trey Gowdy for Attorney General. Pence can retire 2021 and Gowdy steps into V.P.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Pelosi is no fool.

CNN Op-Ed this morning noted that she hesitant to call for even an inquiry, due to lack of vote support in the house if it came to a vote. She knows that such an issue right now is not ideal with the upcoming 2020 Circus.

None-the-less an inquiry is advancing, because it almost has to. And besides something has to distract from the monkey-fucking-a-football-threeway of

Beto "I ain't got the balls to come and take it" O'Rourke, Elizabeth "Hiawatha" Warren, and "Creepy Uncle" Joe Biden
    No getting away from all the stupid shit Dems have said. I bet it haunts them beyond this election.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

Geebus what a shitshow.

Is there any option where we can flush all these assholes on both sides and start over?
    I bet if Obama could run as a Centrist D, he probably would win.
    Vote the incumbent out of office every chance you get. Nothing short of that will change anything in congress. If you don't just bend over after every election.

Might want to vote the president out while your at it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    No getting away from all the stupid shit Dems have said. I bet it haunts them beyond this election.
    There’s no doubt that it will, Want to drive your voting base away? This is one of the better ways to do it.. When this blows up in their face,Don’t be surprised if Ol Nancy, sees that as a great time to retire... As speaker of the house, She’s on the hook for all of it....

I see three possibilities here:

1. Rep. Pelosi has hesitated to impeach because that could put Mike Pence in the driver's seat. Unlike Mr. Trump, he knows how to get things done and he could do infinitely more damage to the causes that she holds dear.
    2. If Rep. Pelosi can drop Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence with one shot, then she's the boss, so she might be lining up things that we're not seeing.
    3. Rep. Pelosi is third in line for the throne if Mr. Trump goes down, so any impeachment effort that she leads will look like a coup, especially if VP Pence is also implicated and she vaults into the catbird seat. She may want to avoid that--for now.

And so many people thought Hillary was the master politician...

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

I thought Jerry Nadler was already doing this???

User Tag List