Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: House Announces Impeachment Inquiry against the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Since I’ve got nothing else, here’s some great tinfoil/4D:

This is about pre-loading a "No President under impeachment investigation should be allowed to nominate a SCOTUS candidate" narrative for the press/masses.
    You should be writing columns for WAPO or NYT.

That's 3 moves ahead of everyone.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

There is a report that the transcript released is only a partial of the full transcript. Its a five page document of a thirty minute call.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.
    Last edited by Zincwarrior; 09-25-2019 at 11:25 AM.

If you don't understand why this shite keeps happening you need to look up Cloward-Piven and Saul Alinsky.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

I swear this looks like some B rated polyp sci movie script type shizz.

• The whistle blower had no first hand knowledge of the call.
    • Said whistleblower is proven by intelligence IG to have had bias towards Trump's political rival(s)
    • Pelosi starts an impeachment inquiry based on an anonymous secondhand complaint that she has not seen, based on a phone call of which she has not seen a transcript.

We are truly living Idiocracy. And we only thought it was a movie...

Site Supporter
    Another battle of the corrupt elites. A Rorschach test for true believers. Biden is clean as a driven snowflake. Trump is as clean as a Florida orange (oh, well).

It does stop any gun legislation, though. Of course, my elite is the best of the ruling class menu. Lesser of two evils, etc.

White House accidentally sent Republican talking points to the press:
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ng-points.html

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    I swear this looks like some B rated polyp sci movie script type shizz.

• The whistle blower had no first hand knowledge of the call.
    • Said whistleblower is proven by intelligence IG to have had bias towards Trump's political rival(s)
    • Pelosi starts an impeachment inquiry based on an anonymous secondhand complaint that she has not seen, based on a phone call of which she has not seen a transcript.

We are truly living Idiocracy. And we only thought it was a movie...
    Name:  Trump Camacho 2.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  51.1 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Since I’ve got nothing else, here’s some great tinfoil/4D:

This is about pre-loading a "No President under impeachment investigation should be allowed to nominate a SCOTUS candidate" narrative for the press/masses.
    BINGO!

This is what I've been thinking all along.
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

This shit is going to get Trump re-elected.

Also, what a wild time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Occam’s razor says that both Trump and Biden were doing their jobs in their conversations with Ukrainian presidents. That is to say, there were a lot of reasons for America to want that Ukrainian prosecutor fired just like there were a lot of legitimate reasons for America to delay the military aid.

On the other hand, I’d say that both men are guilty of creating horrible conflicts of interest in allowing family members to conduct foreign business in parallel with foreign policy - Biden via Ukraine/China; Trump via the Kushners and Saudi Arabia. Yes, Biden’s conflicts are probably worse, but I would have hoped that America could do better than either of these men.
    Heck, 25 years from now these will be looked on as the good old days, in which both Biden and Trump were actually literate in English. Given that the public schools have given up teaching civics, or how the Constitution works or how a bill becomes a law ("white supremacy," you know) and that our kids are being deliberately trained not to think for themselves but to do what their schools teach them to do, 25 years from now the "Amazing People's Republic of America" (TM) will either have eliminated Presidential elections (with the "Party Party" making the decision instead) or have candidates chosen by which appointed gladiator beats the other side's gladiator in a "Grudge Match for All the Marbles."

It's ok, though. We will all be living in huts (no carbon-based energy, you know) and we won't pay much attention to the problem for too long because we will be drinking our half-priced beer and watching the free TV of reality shows (except for during the daily black out periods). In other words, we'll be going full idiot and those who don't like it will be in the corrective labor camps.

User Tag List