Thread: Savage Stevens 320 12ga

Savage Stevens 320 12ga

Does anybody have one? Any issues or gripes? I saw some on sale for less then $270 and wouldn’t mind adding another shotgun or two to home defense. Yes I know there’s better, just asking about this one. Thank you in advance.

Site Supporter
    That price seems high. It's less than that, by upwards of $90 everywhere I looked.

Chris

I think that’s one of the Chinese made Winchester 1300 copies.

I would opt for a Mossberg 500 for a bit more coinage over the Stevens

What shotguns do you have now? I like to stick with the same brand, or at least same safety/control locations.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    It is a very poorly made copy of the Winchester 1300. Handling them side by side will illustrate how even the budgeted-to-death current Winchester gun is still vastly superior.

If you are paying $270 for a Stevens you are paying far too much money. You should be able to find one for under $200 with ease. For almost $300 you can get a used Remington 870 and get a far superior gun with a much bigger aftermarket.

A friend of mine worked for one of the big box stores and he's purchased a number of the bargain basement shotguns at a reduced price due to employee discounts and...they are all shit.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    My lgs offered me one in excellent condition for $100. I declined because of their terrible reputation.

Thank you all for the replies. Currently I have a Remington 870 tactical, and a Mossy 930 semi. Carried both at work at separate times I have no problem manipulating safeties on either. Thank you again I will skip the Savage

User Tag List