Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard To Watch: Mob Beatdown of Lone Individual (Forewarned is Forearmed)

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    That 11th round will cost that productive, tax paying citizen far more life changing grief than any of these feral youths will receive from the justice system.
    QFMFT
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This one comes from Active Self Protection this morning. Regardless of stupid games, stupid prizes, it's hard not to be completely sickened by what transpires here.

This video is a great wake-up call to those who cannot fathom the level of evil that exists in their own backyards...

#MinnesotaNice .
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Welcome to Minneapolis! Downtown has been a shit show for as long as I can remember. In the last 10-15 years they've put a lot of emphasis on revamping downtown with housing, nightlife, stadiums, etc. Perhaps they need to throw a few bucks at law enforcement as well. Between the hood rats, homeless, terrorists, and liberals, downtown Minneapolis is a great place.

The old TPF that was a thing when I was growing up in NYC would have had a field day with these scum...

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 486
Size:  13.1 KB
    Last edited by blues; 09-22-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The old TPF that was a thing when I was growing up in NYC would have had a field day with these scum...

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 486
Size:  13.1 KB
    ^^^I might like to know more about this...
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post

https://www.google.com/search?q=nypd...hrome&ie=UTF-8

(When I was a kid I had occasion to encounter them once or twice. They were an intimidating bunch...especially when they had the mounted officers along.)

Site Supporter
    Watch Goodfellas to set the mood.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Watch Goodfellas to set the mood.
    Now those guys I can really talk about...

(Not the actors.)

Tough stuff to watch. Could have been worse, though.
    The flip side to the story is he pulls a concealed gun, shoots one in justified self defense, and gets charged and tried by a politically ambitious DA. Though acquitted of criminal charges, he’s then sued for wrongful death by the ventilated teen’s family.

Surviving the attack involves more then just the (important) physical dimension.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

This one comes from Active Self Protection this morning. Regardless of stupid games, stupid prizes, it's hard not to be completely sickened by what transpires here.

This video is a great wake-up call to those who cannot fathom the level of evil that exists in their own backyards...

Rule #1: Don't be around mobs. This includes mobs of clowns; children; and hungry wiener dogs.*

*Rule #1 does not apply to mobs of cute puppies.

User Tag List