Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kids indoctrination camp

Should I email them and ask if kids can earn a rifle marksman merit badge there?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/s...apitalism.html

Biznovator, a company in South Florida, offers a slew of camps, academies and programs that are designed to teach students about how to be businesspeople and innovators (biznovators!). That includes the weeklong “Kamp for Kids,” which this summer will be held at the Divine Savior Academy, in Doral, Fla. There, children as young as 8 will learn how to monetize their hobbies, interview local corporate executives, and shoot YouTube commercials for their prospective businesses.

Banned

They start indoctrinating our kids the day they start Kindergarten

My wife and I have made no bones about developing our own “indoctrination camp” for our niece and nephews.

Our indoc procedure will also produce direct action skills. But they might be a different kind than Camp Uprise means.

Direct Action Skills in the RR Summer Camp:

Land navigation using compass and map
    Fire starting
    Camp and decampment
    Basic Firearms Safety
    Advanced martial concepts: empty hand, blade, archery, firearms
    Expert Martial Concepts: Long range rifle shooting, house clearing, hostage shots
    Managing Unknown Contacts
    Stalking Prey
    Urban and Sub-Urban Trade Craft
    Game processing and preparation

When each kid turns 18, we’ll do some work on how to properly roll a smoke and at 21, proper bourbon selection.

^^^do you take adults?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    When I was in college, I knew a girl who was put on social probation because she shaved her beaver. Was she an activist?

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    When I was in college, I knew a girl who was put on social probation because she shaved her beaver. Was she an activist?
    Animal cruelty. She's lucky there was no PETA.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    ^^^do you take adults?
    We regret to inform you that our current enrollment period is closed.

If, however, you'd like to be placed on our wait-list, this can be arranged.

There is a non-refundable deposit of $1000 to be placed on the wait-list; cash, gold, silver, or firearms equivalent to that value are accepted as payment. This deposit does not guarantee you entry to our summer camp, nor does it pay for any portion of the tuition, but it does lock you into our current tuition rate. At present, summer camp tuition is $20,000 per 90-days. We do offer an extended summer camp program, 120 days and nights for $25,000 (a savings of over $2,500!).

We recognize that tuition is expensive, but we believe that the RR Family Summer Camp offers the greatest benefits for developing strong independence and life skills outside of ROTC or a U.S. Military Boot Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post

There is a non-refundable deposit of $1000 to be placed on the wait-list; cash, gold, silver, or firearms equivalent to that value are accepted as payment...
    Will you accept stock shares in Colt™️?

"That's very good, Billy...now don't forget to kick him in the nuts!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List