Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photos and Video of Justin Trudeau in Black Face Emerge

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar

Photos and Video of Justin Trudeau in Black Face Emerge

From BBC News:

A new video has emerged of Canada's Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, wearing blackface, a day after he admitted such behaviour was racist.

He apologised on Wednesday after photos of two similar episodes - one when he was a teacher and another a student - came to light.

His Liberal Party says the video is genuine and dates from the early 1990s.

The revelations come amid campaigning for the 21 October election, when Mr Trudeau hopes to win a second term.

The footage, first obtained by Global News, shows Mr Trudeau in a white T-shirt and torn jeans.

His face and limbs appear to be covered in black make-up. He is seen laughing, throwing his hands in the air, sticking his tongue out and pulling faces.

Mr Trudeau would have been in his late teens or early 20s.

On Wednesday, the embattled PM apologised for wearing brownface make-up at a gala at a private Vancouver school where he taught nearly two decades ago.

Name:  _108862125_justin_trudeau_yearbook_05.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  36.2 KB

The 2001 yearbook picture obtained by Time Magazine shows Mr Trudeau, then aged 29, with skin-darkening make-up on his face and hands at the West Point Grey Academy.

Addressing the image, Mr Trudeau said he "deeply regretted" his actions and "should have known better".

The second image to emerge on Wednesday shows Mr Trudeau performing in a talent show as a student at high school.

Name:  EEy07siXUAA2QkH.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  22.9 KB
    Justin's having a tough re-election.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

You gotta start wondering if the most progressive people you know are hiding something at this point. It’s like they are all compensating for the guilt they feel at being worse people on the inside than the people they preach down to.

Site Supporter
    The left is racist and they assume everyone else is as well.

Now do I feel sorry for leftists who get caught up in this? No because they spread such hate and lies.

However, it’s disturbing that society cares so much about stupid, even wrong, behavior 20 years or more ago.
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 09-19-2019 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    However, it’s disturbing that society cares so much about stupid, even wrong, behavior 20 years or more ago.
    I say we round up all the white dudes that played Indians Native Americans in all the cowboy movies we watched back in the day.

Then, we gotta round up all the guys playing historical biblical figures, Lassie (for being a boy dog playing a girl), Mary Martin for playing Peter Pan, and anyone wearing wigs or makeup to alter their appearance.

We ain't havin' it. The beatings will continue until the morale morals improve.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    From BBC News:

A contrite Justin Trudeau admitted that he never told anyone about his history of dressing in blackface or brownface - not even the Liberal party members first vetting his candidacy.

In his lengthy second mea culpa since the scandal broke, he said he was too embarrassed about the incidents to raise them with anyone. He also conceded that he couldn't rule out more instances coming to light, noting he had no recollection of one of the occasions now in the public domain.

Mr Trudeau said at the time, he didn't understand the hurt his actions could cause, because of "the layers of privilege that I have".
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Best story of the week.

Schadenfreude is so satisfying.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

He should be banished from public life and be rendered unemployable in order to atone.

Fair is fair.

(in all seriousness, some days I feel like the only white guy on the planet who didn't see other white guys dressing up in blackface at college parties. I've honestly never heard of this happening anywhere around me/anybody I know doing it. In normal earth people land, I wasn't aware this was a thing people do on a regular enough basis for it to repeatedly end up in the news).

Yea. This guy is a turd. And so is Beto. And Kamala and Bernie

But really who gives a shit and who’s really surprised.

For me these folks are like dog shit.....I don’t think about them unless I step in it.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    First time I've actually seen the brown face pic. Amazed I haven't heard anything about his open palm spread out on the chest and fingers wandering across the cleavage zone of his (presumably) coworker who is trying desperately to hide her, "OMG, this is awkward!!!!" face for the camera.

#JustinToo

Or maybe Dirty Ol' Uncle Joe has normalized that for 2019?
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 09-19-2019 at 06:42 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post

(in all seriousness, some days I feel like the only white guy on the planet who didn't see other white guys dressing up in blackface at college parties. I've honestly never heard of this happening anywhere around me/anybody I know doing it. In normal earth people land, I wasn't aware this was a thing people do on a regular enough basis for it to repeatedly end up in the news).
    I’m with you. That simply would not have flown around my town, in my youth, and I’m getting up there a ways.

Oh well. He who lives by the virtue signal eats shit by the virtue signal.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List