Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Feeling safe with pistols that just have trigger safeties and not slide safeties.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I don't like Sig. Never have, very likely never will. If I was issued a Sig (like any security company in the world is going to lay out that kind of money) I could make it work but it's not a gun that I'm ever going to be interested in.

Consequently, it's highly unlikely that you will ever see me start a thread here asking people to convince me to buy a Sig.

I see this as a continuation of the behavior that you evidenced on USAcarry. Start a thread that you knew was going to start an argument and then claim that everybody responding to the thread is picking on you.
    Man, would you quit bringing up USAcarry?? I never intended for this thread to end up where it did.
    I'm not going to put you on ignore I'm going to sit back and watch you flame out. I'm guessing by the end of the week
    Put me on ignore. lol. I really don’t care what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can we change the name of this thread to PFestivus and Just go with it?
    Comments like these don’t help man. Just sayin’.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Comments like these don’t help man. Just sayin’.
    That was a totally unnecessary correction there dude

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I wonder if the pulling the trigger to disassemble is a big contributor to the ND figures for Glock?
    Roughly 1/3 of unintended discharges resulting in injury or death were a result of reversing the clearing steps when I tracked them for my county.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

That was a totally unnecessary correction there dude
    I never corrected you on anything. I just simply stated comments like your other one and this one don’t help matters and that you’re currently doing nothing to contribute except stir the pot.

And what what happened to you sitting back and waiting for me to flare out, or whatever it was you said? I see that really lasted long.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Roughly 1/3 of unintended discharges resulting in injury or death were a result of reversing the clearing steps when I tracked them for my county.
    Huh.... I never would’ve guessed. I would’ve figured it would’ve been from holstering.

Huh.... I never would’ve guessed. I would’ve figured it would’ve been from holstering.

If you quit posting for a while and started reading, you'd learn a lot more.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Off the range, admin handling is a much more frequent occurrence than holstering. Most unintended discharges that result in injury or death occur off the range. Holstering mishaps did occur, on occasion fatally, but were lower down the list. I am pretty sure I posted the results around here somewhere, probably 2017-ish or so. I don't have the spreadsheet in front of me, but I had nearly 90 incidents that came through my former office in one year alone.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Feeling safe with pistols that just have trigger safeties and not slide safeties.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    If you quit posting for a while and started reading, you'd learn a lot more.
    LOL!!!

I’ve done a lot of reading (not just here) and that’s the very first time I’ve heard that. But telling you that won’t make a difference, will it?

Last edited by corneileous; 09-19-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Off the range, admin handling is a much more frequent occurrence than holstering. Most unintended discharges that result in injury or death occur off the range. Holstering mishaps did occur, on occasion fatally, but were lower down the list. I am pretty sure I posted the results around here somewhere, probably 2017-ish or so. I don't have the spreadsheet in front of me, but I had nearly 90 incidents that came through my former office in one year alone.
    That’s pretty sad and, I never would’ve guessed. But hey, now that you mentioned it, how many times have people had an ND while cleaning or oiling?? I’ve heard that happening a lot.

I haven’t shot my Storms a whole lot ever since I recently converted them to type G’s but one of the things I found out was that I really needed to get used to it quick was like after loading a magazine in and racking the slide to chamber a round after cleaning it for example that I have to remember to hit the decocker to lower the hammer because since it’s never on safe anymore, racking the slide cocks the hammer.

User Tag List