Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ed Buck, prominent Democratic donor and gay activist, arrested on three felony counts

Student

Ed Buck, prominent Democratic donor and gay activist, arrested on three felony counts

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...vist-arrested/

...battery, distributing methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house — in the case of 37-year-old man who suffered a drug overdose last week, according to a report Tuesday evening in the Los Angeles Times...

...accused of injecting the man with meth — at least the third such overdose to which he’s been connected.

Gemmel Moore 26, and Timothy Dean, 55, have both been found dead in Mr. Buck’s West Hollywood apartment. Moore died of a methamphetamine overdose and his family and black activists accused the wealthy gay man of drugging people deliberately and then watching as a sexual fetish...

Mr. Buck, who is 63 and white, was described by the Times as “a longtime political donor, onetime West Hollywood City Council candidate and a well-known figure in LGBTQ political circles.”
    On a related note, while it is easy to get distracted by the contentious nature of the adult industries, if you know someone who is part of the vulnerable population of sex workers and is located or can get to Las Vegas, Citizens Defense Research is teaching a free self-defense course for them at the end of the month.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wXRvwA5mS/
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/self-de...ts-70557871493

This guy is a sicko and he's been killing people for a while.
    #RESIST

So how many dead from OD guys in your apartment does it take to get arrested out there? Is it a sliding-scale base on political donations?

Just a strange, sick guy. His thing is to get black men doped up on meth while wearing long underwear. No shit.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Just a strange, sick guy. His thing is to get black men doped up on meth while wearing long underwear. No shit.
    I'm afraid to ask why you know so much about this...

(Just kidding. Sad to say the least.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    So how many dead from OD guys in your apartment does it take to get arrested out there? Is it a sliding-scale base on political donations?
    Honestly unless there's evidence of dealing it's tough. Maintaining a common nuisance is about the best option you have. Here they apparently got more as they charged him with battery (I'm guessing for the injection?) and trafficking.

Indiana recently got a 'dealing causing death' law and our office has the first one state wide that's been charged. I personally have my doubts that the law will survive scrutiny or that juries will buy it.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm afraid to ask why you know so much about this...

(Just kidding. Sad to say the least.)
    Honestly, I read a popular article about the last guy that died in his apartment.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Honestly, I read a popular article about the last guy that died in his apartment.
    I seem to remember something about that being discussed on this board...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    I have no love for hollywood but I don't think rich, connected people getting away with this sort of shit is an "out there" thing. That's an everywhere thing.

User Tag List