Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43: Blade Tech and Bravo Concealment

Glock 43: Blade Tech and Bravo Concealment

Hi, n
    New here so not all the way sure how this works but figured I'd give it a shot. I have been looking for a new EDC holster and have heard good things about Bravo Concealment and Blade Tech. Looking between these two I was looking into the Total Eclipse from Blade Tech and just the OWB from Bravo. I see the Total Eclipse can be used as OWB or IWB, I'm mostly looking for a close fit OWB but figured both options would be nice. I have a few other IWB holsters I am happy with and mostly looking for an OWB.
    Any info or experiences would be helpful!
    Thanks

Blade-Tech and Bravo Concealment both make fine holsters. But if you are looking for a "close fit OWB" holster for your G43, I would recommend you look at what is available from JM Custom Kydex. Some of the very best, in my opinion.

Raven Perun is an excellent holster at a very fair and affordable price. When I’m not using a Safariland holster on duty but require an owb holster I use a Perun. Great piece of kit

I’ve used a Blade Tech holster for USPSA since 2017. It works well.

For carry I have settled on the RCS Perun AOWB. I use untucked cover garments. Being a lefty I like that it is completely Ambidextrous. The price is reasonable.

I have two Perun, one for my Glock 19 and one for my Glock 43X.

I would not hesitate to buy another.

Check out Dark Star Gear as well.

And have a look see at Tenicor's offering, the ARX- worth the cost!

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I’ve used a Blade Tech holster for USPSA since 2017. It works well.

For carry I have settled on the RCS Perun AOWB. I use untucked cover garments. Being a lefty I like that it is completely Ambidextrous. The price is reasonable.

I have two Perun, one for my Glock 19 and one for my Glock 43X.

I would not hesitate to buy another.
    I wanted to add, I got a lot of helpful advice on what shirt to buy when carrying OWB, here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....RFI-CCW-Shirts

Just thought it might be useful for the OP carrying OWB.

I really prefer AOWB over anything else I’ve tried, and the Perun really works well for that. You can slide it a bit on the belt towards 9/3 if you drive a vehicle or sit to eat a meal, and back to nearer centerline when walking.

Thank you to the responses so far, I have checked out all the ideas. I do like the idea of the Raven Perun I will have to look more at that.

Buy the perun you want production. Otherwise the others are just cookie cutter holsters. They work but nothing great or above and beyond about them.

JMCK IWB3 has been my go to holsters for a long time now. Never let me down. I did recently try a tenicor owb and it is a pretty nice holster. The Tenicor for my use has been better than the perun I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I have both the RCS and the BT. I've no experience with Bravo concealment. Of the two, I have found that the RCS fits closer to my body and conceals better when worn at the 245-300 position. I get that they are designed to ride a little further back but... Of the two that you mentioned, the RCS would be my choice. When I carry IWB it is AIWB. That role is covered by a different makers' products. As others have said, the Tenicor ARX is worth investigating for OWB. I use a First Spear line one belt. That works really well with the ARX. They holster is very stable and rides closer than the BT or the RCS. Down side is the price. The RCS is way more affordable. The ARX is much more stable with my set up. As with all things firearms, trial and error is a common method. Good luck with your search.

User Tag List