Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Zealand's Tightening Gun Laws

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Yep, those septuagenarians are certainly a dangerous bunch and bear watching.

Nothing like punishing the innocent NZ citizens for the actions of a few. I guess that murder is not a crime there, so they had to "Do something!"
    yes, we all know every remington model 10 and winchester 1906 out of these peoples hands translates to another AR15 that will never be used to murder out children.

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    yes, we all know every remington model 10 and winchester 1906 out of these peoples hands translates to another AR15 that will never be used to murder out children.
    Who knew "beware the man with one gun" was gonna be a thing...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Who knew "beware the man with one gun" was gonna be a thing...
    Hell, he'll be lucky if he has even one gun left after this.

What a frickin' mess.

I'd thought of going to NZ at some point hunt, but that ain't happening....EVER.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Student
    The suspect in the Christchurch shooting won't even be on trial until summer of next year.

Shall the government escalate when the next shooting completes the planning phase and is executed?

I have posted a link to here before, but it bears repeating, good info: https://www.ballisticstudies.com/Knowledgebase.html

I'm tempted to contact the site owner and tell him he needs to join P-F and get some advice on a nice place he can settle in the US--which sadly, would involve selling his family's hunting preserve. He has lamented the anti-gun shift in NZ many a time.

If you follow the link, the .357 Magnum section is worth a read for our general hive mind concerns.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

And more info:

https://www.americanrifleman.org/art...historic-arms/

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

User Tag List