Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Benelli M4 love (SAS)

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

If he had a 1301 he'd have killed twice as many.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    If he had a 1301 he'd have killed twice as many.
    With Aridus accessories it would have been three times as many.

Serious Q - I wonder if SAS runs optics on their M4s?

‘Several other terrorists emerged from the building but immediately surrendered and began panicking as two of the bodies didn’t have heads – they thought they were about to be executed.'
    The shotgun guys on the forum aren’t kidding when they talk about the terminal effects of close range 12ga impacts.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I was really impressed with my 1014 and what it could do.

Is this going to be the next Drill of the Week?

As much as I would like an LTT 1301, the kid in me that grew up playing Rainbow Six needs an M4. Would go perfect with my USP.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 09-16-2019 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The shotgun guys on the forum aren’t kidding when they talk about the terminal effects of close range 12ga impacts.
    "Meat from bone" might be a running joke... but like all good jokes it has a touch of truth to it.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I've said before if I had to go a gunfight that was "across-the-parking-lot" a semi-auto 12-gauge and a dozen well-armed friends, would be my weapons of choice. In this case the SAS Operator showed up to his "across-the-courtyard" gunfight with a semi-auto 12-gauge and 11 well-armed friends. Close enough for me to believe that's an excellent choice.

History really doesn't lie - when you show up to a close range gunfight with a shotgun and the ability to quickly and accurately deploy it, you tend to win the fight.

I wonder if the Operator's name is Johnathan Wickenshire...

Sounds like he made some head shots and the bad guys wised up with a quickness.

If it’ll breach a door, then it’ll breach a skull.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Hammertime
    I was just going to send that to you. Talk about behind the curve... thanks for posting.

User Tag List